+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Waiting....!!!!!! :eek:

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
congrats all.... dear bros and sisters :)

now we wait for the next 24 hours to officially receive the much awaited ITA!

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
kdham said:
Got ITA today...congrats to all

I am looking to get my medical exams done. Do we need to go through the panel physicians that you get from CIC website? I called them for an appointment and they are charging $495 per person (in New Jersey) and not excepting medical insurance. Let me know. Thanks.
I have emailed my VO about this, you can choose the panel of physician listed in CIC from anywhere in the world. :D

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Got my ITA about 2 hrs ago.
Just an FYI.....I declined my first invitation due to mistake I made in EE profile, I got ITA in the evening around 8.00pm.

This time I got it soon, so just hold on its on the way.

popspicy

Feb 22, 2017
munn@ said:
Hello everyone,
Just an FYI.....I declined my first invitation due to mistake I made in EE profile, I got ITA in the evening around 8.00pm.

Thank you for relief message. My case is little sketchy because I completed my jobbank profile yesterday. I didn't know that it is necessary to activate express entry profile. Luckily I got it done and received message right away form cic that I am accepted in express entry pool of candidates. However, status was still showing pending in application status which takes 24 hours to update. Now I am not sure whether they considered me or not. They should consider if they did what they said in message and it was just website that needed to update. It is updated now though. Only way to find out is to see if I get ITA now. Hope for best!

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
munn@ said:
Hello everyone,

I also declined my January 11 ITA because of an EE profile error. Well, I *thought* it was an error, anyway. It's about the wording on the work experience, where they ask if you have worked legally throughout and never overstayed your permit, and then you answer yes/no from the drop-down menu. Going back, the wording is still ambiguous, because it says "do ANY of the following conditions apply," not "do ALL of the following conditions apply." I was briefly out of status because a permit renewal application once got misdirected, so I could answer yes to some but not all of the listed conditions (of course the circumstances were well-documented with CIC). Very tricky, and it turns out I really didn't need to decline the first ITA. Oh, well--better safe than sorry, and I'm super relieved I didn't have to wait more than a few days to wait for a new invitation. Phew!

So if you guys don't mind, I'm going to join the February 22 group. ;) Congratulations to everyone!

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Dill_Harris said:
I also declined my January 11 ITA because of an EE profile error. Well, I *thought* it was an error, anyway. It's about the wording on the work experience, where they ask if you have worked legally throughout and never overstayed your permit, and then you answer yes/no from the drop-down menu. Going back, the wording is still ambiguous, because it says "do ANY of the following conditions apply," not "do ALL of the following conditions apply." I was briefly out of status because a permit renewal application once got misdirected, so I could answer yes to some but not all of the listed conditions (of course the circumstances were well-documented with CIC). Very tricky, and it turns out I really didn't need to decline the first ITA. Oh, well--better safe than sorry, and I'm super relieved I didn't have to wait more than a few days to wait for a new invitation. Phew!

So if you guys don't mind, I'm going to join the February 22 group. ;) Congratulations to everyone!
I made a silly mistake , there is a question that says "Do u have a valid job offer" I answered it yes assuming that I do have a job.

Turns out that what they ment is that do I have a arranged job offer i.e LMI or similar.
So I have to decline my invitation, I could have submitted file on same invitation with letter of explanation.
But I like to play safe and I was confident that I'll get invited to next draw, so I decided to decline my previous invitation.

Good luck guys