+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Sandra Appiah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hello
I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on dec 4th. I responded to the email on the same day. Up until now I have not received the picture request. Any idea how long it takes or will take ? what can I do to fast track it please ?
@canuck78

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hello
I received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on dec 4th. I responded to the email on the same day. Up until now I have not received the picture request. Any idea how long it takes or will take ? what can I do to fast track it please ?
@canuck78
how long did it take for confirmation to arrive since you applied?

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
To reply the Portal 1 , can I use the same Email, which I created a Portal account to submit PR application, as the "Personal email" this time ?

OscarP

Dec 22, 2022
Hello
@canuck78
Same as me, I received Portal 1 on 04th Dec and I replied it same day and still waiting for the Portal 2 to submit the picture.
have you already received portal 2 request?