+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received IRCC Letter After Medical Request

katarina_01

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello! I recently applied for Inland Spousal with OWP last March 21, 2022.

I got my Medical Request on April 27, 2022 and I did my Medical Exam on April 29.

I received this letter from IRCC today. What should I do? Should I upload the eMedical Tracking Sheet? Or should I just wait for th Clinic to upload my med results? They said it would take around 7-10days for them to submit it to IRCC…

Any insight would be appreciated! ❤

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
Reminder - Medical Examination

As per Section 38(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition is likely to be a danger to public health; is likely to be a danger to public safety; or might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.
To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in yourapplication, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination.

The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please
visitwww.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list
of panel physicians.

NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to
this office.
Reminder - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required before you can become a permanent
resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you
until this payment is made. If you have not already made the RPRF payment, you are required to do
so in order to avoid processing delays. Failure to pay the RPRF may result in the refusal of your
application for permanent residence. Information on how to pa the RPRF can be found
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes
specified above (formatted as "vear/month/dav"). If vou are unable to provide anv or all of the
requested documents/intormation, please explain why they are not avallable. No other reminder will
be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on
the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to Indicate the status in vanada or all persons listed in your Application tor
Permanent Residence:
Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a
family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this
application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a
copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth
certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent
resident card, etc.).
Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
Decision to winra Vur Note vou nave the t0 windraw vour
annication at any noint in the process. provided that a final decision has not been made on the
Application for Permanent Residence.
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services,
application forms, or general updates on your Tile status, visit our web site at www.canada.ca
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You
Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence
to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and
select "Check your application status".
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume
inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the
processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website

Armoured95

Apr 29, 2022
Im

I got my Medical Request on April 27, 2022 and I did my Medical Exam on April 29.

I received this letter from IRCC today. What should I do? Should I upload the eMedical Tracking Sheet? Or should I just wait for th Clinic to upload my med results? They said it would take around 7-10days for them to submit it to IRCC…

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.

As per Section 38(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, A foreign national is inadmissible on health grounds if their health condition is likely to be a danger to public health; is likely to be a danger to public safety; or might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services.
To determine your admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependants that you included in yourapplication, whether accompanying or not, must undergo an immigration medical examination.

The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. Please
visitwww.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp for further information and a list
of panel physicians.

NOTE: Proof of completion of the medical examination along with a copy of this letter must be sent to
this office.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required before you can become a permanent
resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you
until this payment is made. If you have not already made the RPRF payment, you are required to do
so in order to avoid processing delays. Failure to pay the RPRF may result in the refusal of your
application for permanent residence. Information on how to pa the RPRF can be found
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes
specified above (formatted as "vear/month/dav"). If vou are unable to provide anv or all of the
requested documents/intormation, please explain why they are not avallable. No other reminder will
be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on
the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at:
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to Indicate the status in vanada or all persons listed in your Application tor
Permanent Residence:
Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this
application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a
copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth
certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent
resident card, etc.).
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
annication at any noint in the process. provided that a final decision has not been made on the
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services,
application forms, or general updates on your Tile status, visit our web site at www.canada.ca
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You
Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.
You may use your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence
to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume
inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the
processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website
First inquire with physician’s office on the status of your medical examination.

Second raise a web form and include the the e medical attachment and the details of when did you got medical examination, doctor’s name and address etc. This will force officer to inquire with physician panel for results or follow up.

Hope this help

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021

Partner in Canada Class.

of panel physicians.

this office.

stay in Canada.
Permanent Residence:
resident card, etc.).
Contact Information
From which country are you from?

katarina_01

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Im

First inquire with physician’s office on the status of your medical examination.

Second raise a web form and include the the e medical attachment and the details of when did you got medical examination, doctor’s name and address etc. This will force officer to inquire with physician panel for results or follow up.

Hope this help
Thanks! I just passed my Medical last May 8 <3 Sent it via webform (i think) May 5

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Everything's fine now. My IRCC account says "Medical Passed" on May 8th already. Thanks!
Congratulations. My wife's medical exam was April 22nd but till now i still didn't get the results. We did the medical in NHS Cebu. How about you?

katarina_01

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Congratulations. My wife's medical exam was April 22nd but till now i still didn't get the results. We did the medical in NHS Cebu. How about you?
I've applied for Inland Spousal and I'm currently here in Canada so I did my medicals here. :)