+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received invite - OINP Expression of Interest - Foreign Worker - Doubt in submitting application

amazingpaddy

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hi All,

I received an invitation to the OINP Expression of Interest - Foreign worker Stream today (March 1st, 2022) and my score is 39 and I should submit my application in 14 days.
When I am updating my application, I have a doubt about the Travel History section (Attached screenshot). Last year August 2021, I came to Canada and working here since then under Spousal open work permit.

In the Travel History section,

Please refer to the image below for the Travel History session which I am talking about.

what should I answer for the question "Have you visited Canada in the last ten years?"
what should I answer for the question "Have you resided in the Canada within the last five years?"

Do I need to say no or yes and give details?

Last edited:

yp7416

Jul 11, 2018
Hi
Did you submitted your application?

I got ITA on 1st March 2022 but in international student stream. And application submitted on 12 March.

corylasy

Jun 28, 2017
Hi
Did you submitted your application?

I got ITA on 1st March 2022 but in international student stream. And application submitted on 12 March.
Hey guys,
I submitted mine on March 9th. Any update ? Did your application states change sine then ?
Thank you