+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received instructions for electronic citizenship certificate but no oath invite yet

Hamiltonapp

Jun 30, 2022
My oath ceremony status still says 'Not Started', but all of us family members just received an email with instructions to download the electronic citizenship certificate.

Has anyone else been in this situation? All the case I have tracked get an oath status update before this email.

Thanks so much for your help.

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
My oath ceremony status still says 'Not Started', but all of us family members just received an email with instructions to download the electronic citizenship certificate.

Has anyone else been in this situation? All the case I have tracked get an oath status update before this email.

Can you download the certificate yet? Perhaps you can go apply passport using that certificate right away :D

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017

You should get an oath update soon on the tracker. Wait for a few days or it could be as early as tomorrow.

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
I received the

i received the same just now - can you let me know when got oath invite mail :)

Jatony29

Feb 17, 2021
I received the

i received the same just now - can you let me know when got oath invite mail :)
I received oath ceremony invitation a week after! Keep checking your citizenship tracker.You will see an update in the tracker even before receiving the oath ceremony invitation