+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received in Canada Offer Letter. What is next?

abdash1994

Mar 1, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am an international student and my study permit is expiring in April 2023,

I applied for an extension for both my study and co-op permits and got approval on January 13, 2023, but I don't understand what exactly it means. I got a letter in my portal on January 13th (which is more than 6 weeks) which is the In Canada Approval Letter which says the Type as "Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PR "
"A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. "

Queries:
1. Will I get anything posted to my mailing address?
2. It has been more than 6 weeks, but I haven't received any mail at my mailing address. Suggest next steps?
3. Provide website links or a contact number to connect directly to IRCC authorities.

Thank you
Aditya

Menzhel1462

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am an international student and my study permit is expiring in April 2023,

I applied for an extension for both my study and co-op permits and got approval on January 13, 2023, but I don't understand what exactly it means. I got a letter in my portal on January 13th (which is more than 6 weeks) which is the In Canada Approval Letter which says the Type as "Permit - WP-EXT / Permis - PT-PR "
"A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. "

Queries:
1. Will I get anything posted to my mailing address?
2. It has been more than 6 weeks, but I haven't received any mail at my mailing address. Suggest next steps?
3. Provide website links or a contact number to connect directly to IRCC authorities.

Thank you
Aditya
Hi can you please provide a timeline to your application?
I would suggest you send a webform to IRCC about your issue or you can call them on 1 (888) 242-2100.