+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received email from washington

mainimehta

Aug 23, 2009
Hi guys,

I work in a maufacturer company from last 3 years, my work permit is valid up to nov-2010.
Last month I send my passport to canadian embassy washington for multiple visa entry.

Now, they send me email as:-

Temporary Resident Visa Application‏
Sent: 28 January 2010 20:09PM
To:

Hello:

With regards to your application submitted to our office, we do require you send some additional documentation as at this moment:

1. Prepaid Self-addressed return envelope from the US Postal service only. We are unable to return documents with any courier services envelope such as DHL, FEDEX or UPS.

Regards,
Visa Section.

Note: All documents requested must be sent to us either by fax of mail. (No attachment are acceptable.) Our office fax number is 202-682-7689

I will send them the prepaid envelope by CANADA POST EXPRESS SERVICE.

My question is that which postal service I can use for perpaid self addressed
envelope as they mention only US postal service.

Pls tell me about US POSTAL SERVICES AVAILABLE in CANADA.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
mainimehta said:
Hi guys,

I work in a maufacturer company from last 3 years, my work permit is valid up to nov-2010.
Last month I send my passport to canadian embassy washington for multiple visa entry.

To:

Hello:

With regards to your application submitted to our office, we do require you send some additional documentation as at this moment:

1. Prepaid Self-addressed return envelope from the US Postal service only. We are unable to return documents with any courier services envelope such as DHL, FEDEX or UPS.

Regards,
Visa Section.

Note: All documents requested must be sent to us either by fax of mail. (No attachment are acceptable.) Our office fax number is 202-682-7689

If you know anybody from the US ask them to send you US Postage stamps.

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
hi

are you applying for a visa in seatlle WA?coz im applying also but they said on the website that they only accept FEDex courier.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
CAMIL said:
hi

are you applying for a visa in seatlle WA?coz im applying also but they said on the website that they only accept FEDex courier.
I think different visa offices have different ways of sending back the documents. Seattle will accept USPS First Class Mail or FedEx.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mainimehta said:
Hi guys,

To:

Hello:

Regards,
Visa Section.

Here is what it says on their web site

Persons currently residing in Canada on a Study or Work Permit, who are applying for a new Temporary Resident Visa, MUST NOT submit a return mail envelope. We are only able to return passports and documents to Canadian addresses by regular mail.

Please note we will not return your documents using ANY courier services (UPS, FedEx, DHL).

PMM