+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received email from London....Plz comment

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am a June 2007 applicant of London office.I have done with my medicals in Oct 2010 and send my RPRF and PCC from KSA on 25th of Oct.Last week I send an email enquiry to London and received the following reply.

Dear Mr. XYZ,

This is to advise that your medical results are complete and your documents are currently awaiting review by an Immigration Officer.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Does it mean that my BG/Security checks are over ,as normally applicants of same timelines are receiving the mail that currently their BG/security checks are going on.

Plz explain.

Thanks

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Re: Received email from London

How did you get that PCC from KSA, are you still in kingdom when you got it ?

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yaah I am still in KSA.

Regards

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011

Hello people,

Usually, yes, however, we've seen cases in this forum that security checks are in process, and made them wait for several months.

Let's hope thus is not the case with you.

Cheers!

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
people said:
Hi

I am a June 2007 applicant of London office.I have done with my medicals in Oct 2010 and send my RPRF and PCC from KSA on 25th of Oct.Last week I send an email enquiry to London and received the following reply.

Dear Mr. XYZ,

This is to advise that your medical results are complete and your documents are currently awaiting review by an Immigration Officer.

Sincerely,

1 Grosvenor Square

Does it mean that my BG/Security checks are over ,as normally applicants of same timelines are receiving the mail that currently their BG/security checks are going on.

Plz explain.

Thanks
Not necessary but since you are 2007 applicant, this process may have been complete or nearing completion.

Pending stage is PPR. Sometimes, BG check is done after receipt of passports that my take 3 to 4 months. This will be clarified once you receive PPR that will mention the maximum time required for return of passports
Gud luk
asyousuf

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people said:
Hi

Dear Mr. XYZ,

Sincerely,

1 Grosvenor Square

Plz explain.

Thanks
Most probably you will get PPR very soon!!

R Kaur

Nov 24, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
4141 - Secondary School Teacher - ICT & Business
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Aug-2007
Doc's Request.
22 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2007
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02-Sept-2010
Med's Done....
08-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Jan-2011
Like you my application was submitted in 2007, i took medical in OCT 2010 And yesterday i recieved commuication to send my passport to get visa stamped ... so i think you also should be getting your's