+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received email from CVAC

savaliyadhruv

Sep 29, 2014
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 May 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:XXXXXXXXXXXX
ww.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 24 May 2015 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:XXXXXXXXX
ww.vfsglobal.ca/canada

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN : VISA REJECTED OR ISSUED?

mayowa86

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
One cannot really predict whether is visa refusal or grant. bear in mind that the VAC only accepts application on behalf of canada embassy. they can t say much on your application and i think the mail is meant for any one who uses paper based aplication.

just be positive that it will be granted. okkk.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
savaliyadhruv said:
Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 24 May 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:XXXXXXXXXXXX
ww.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 24 May 2015 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:XXXXXXXXX
ww.vfsglobal.ca/canada

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN : VISA REJECTED OR ISSUED?
Did u already get a request for medicals? Or are you from a country where medical is exempt?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If you want us to give you a possible outcome you need to provide more information...

For example :

1. Were you requested for Medical examination, when? and when were results submitted?? If applicable.. Are you supposed to submit medical examination results according to your country of residence??
2. Did you receive a passport request or did you send your passport along with all your document when you first applied??

Please share your timeline and profile if possible...

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
savaliyadhruv said:
Medical is exempt, as I applied from Saudi Arabia.
Passport was sent along with the application.
Well then it no way of telling if it is about a rejection or acceptance... The only way now is by going and picking your passport tomorrow at your VAC... BUT HEY I got approval and received a very similar message...

So stay positive

faraz shah

Feb 1, 2013
ON MY VFS STATUS I HAVE SAME MSG "YOUR PROCESSED PASSPORT............" .

BUT FOR PAKISTAN MEDICAL IS REQUIRED .

LETS C WHAT HAPPPENS STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL :)

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
faraz shah said:
ON MY VFS STATUS I HAVE SAME MSG "YOUR PROCESSED PASSPORT............" .

BUT FOR PAKISTAN MEDICAL IS REQUIRED .

LETS C WHAT HAPPPENS STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL :)
Well if you are required for medicals and you weren't requested but your passport has been dispatched it is a refusal 100% sure...

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
faraz shah said:
BUT ITS A JUST STATUS OF VAC. HAVENT GOTANY EMAIL ...
Could you please tell me what exactly the VAC status says?

If it says you processed passport... What ever else... Means that they are done with your application process and you might now be able to go pick your passport...

You might not get any email from the embassy dude...

It is a refusal 100% sure.... Believe me.

I got the same message at the VAC tracking and was because my passport was ready for pickup and it had my visa in it... And by the way I never received any email from the embassy.....

mayowa86

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Exactly wolfpmd3, they shouldnt keep us in the dark at all because this is what this forum is all about.please ww are waiting !!