+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hey all, I recently had my PR application approved, and received my eCOPR. However, when I access the PR Confirmation Portal, my photo and address are still showing as "In Review with IRCC". How is this possible?
I thought first the photo and address needed to be approved before eCOPR.
1– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.

Reactions: farazfs and mrarif

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
How long it will take to get COPR after submitting photo ?
1– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hey all, I recently had my PR application approved, and received my eCOPR. However, when I access the PR Confirmation Portal, my photo and address are still showing as "In Review with IRCC". How is this possible?
I got my portal 2 the following day (timeline in signature).

Please don't multi-post the same message. Follow basic forum etiquette.
Did you recieve your PR card yet?? we recieved portal 2 and uploaded the pr pictures on monday december 18/2023

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Did you recieve your PR card yet?? we recieved portal 2 and uploaded the pr pictures on monday december 18/2023
Already received all PR cards, for me as PA and for my wife and son as dependents.

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
i don't think that's the case. it's already more than three weeks for us and we still didn't get COPR some people waiting for a month or two to get COPR

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
i don't think that's the case. it's already more than three weeks for us and we still didn't get COPR some people waiting for a month or two to get COPR
that is impossible. most people get it within 10 to 15 days. unless you are outside of canada. my husband is in Canada now. i know PR card can wait a little longer up to 145 days of more. some waited few months. that is why they send out the COPR first so you can apply for your sin card and health card instead of waiting so long for the PR.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
I literally got my PR card last week and my Wife's PR card came this week and the portal still says address and photo in review.

Also, the portal says the COPR would be available to download for the first 30 days (I believe). I can still download mine 115 days after.
How long you have to wait for COPR and PR cards?? my huband just uploaded his pr picture last sunday December 18/2023 . Do you think he will getting his soon by any chance.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
How long you have to wait for COPR and PR cards?? my huband just uploaded his pr picture last sunday December 18/2023 . Do you think he will getting his soon by any chance.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Are you inside canada or outside canada?? if outside it could take longer . but if its inside canada it will take 10 to 15 days. as in Inland sponser. my husband was outland sponser. and he is here from his visitation visa so we switch to inland instead going back home. the pr would take much longer. could be 4 months. but not COPR though.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
How the portal works. Once they have reviewed and accepted the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We'll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us. You can check to see if we've accepted your photo through the portal.Dec 1, 2020

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
How long it will take to get COPR after submitting photo ?
How the portal works. Once they have reviewed and accepted the photo you submit, it will show this in the portal and you should get your PR card within one week. We'll send it to the mailing address in Canada you gave us. You can check to see if we've accepted your photo through the portal.Dec 1, 2020

fatfish

Dec 20, 2023
that is impossible. most people get it within 10 to 15 days. unless you are outside of canada. my husband is in Canada now. i know PR card can wait a little longer up to 145 days of more. some waited few months. that is why they send out the COPR first so you can apply for your sin card and health card instead of waiting so long for the PR.
Good luck with that 10 to 15 day window. My wife who I'm sponsoring has been waiting a month and a half just for the ecopr to be processed. Not that hard to look at a picture then check the address. But its the government, theyve had her pr application for 16, nearly 17 months now and the timeline is 10 months lol.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Good luck with that 10 to 15 day window. My wife who I'm sponsoring has been waiting a month and a half just for the ecopr to be processed. Not that hard to look at a picture then check the address. But its the government, theyve had her pr application for 16, nearly 17 months now and the timeline is 10 months lol.
So your wife can take this copr to apply for sin card and health card. i heard some Service canada accept the COPR for sin card and some dont.. how long it take for her PR card to come in the mail.

Didiao1810

Sep 25, 2023
Hey guys…

I have received my COPR December 19th 2023. I had to upload a new photo on January 2nd. The IRCC page shows a processing time of new cards of 15 days but I haven’t received my card yet. I called them and the officer had no clue when it would come. On top of that, I am an airline Pilot who travels internationally. I will be back flying on April and I am afraid I will have issues with that.
Does anybody know any path I could take? My job is depending on that very soon. The same job who gave the points to apply for the permanent residence status. Ironic!

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hey guys…

I have received my COPR December 19th 2023. I had to upload a new photo on January 2nd. The IRCC page shows a processing time of new cards of 15 days but I haven’t received my card yet. I called them and the officer had no clue when it would come. On top of that, I am an airline Pilot who travels internationally. I will be back flying on April and I am afraid I will have issues with that.
Does anybody know any path I could take? My job is depending on that very soon. The same job who gave the points to apply for the permanent residence status. Ironic!
it take 7 weeks to come after you recieved the copr