+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received eCOPR, but photo and address are still In Review?

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
How long it will take to get COPR after submitting photo ?
one day to a couple of months
it depends on dumb luck and your visa office. people are reporting that Montreal VO, as well las Etibioke OV, are super slow, and it takes weeks to get an eCOPR

Reactions: Kkalsi

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
How long it will take to get COPR after submitting photo ?
It depends on the office processing your case. I would reach out to them if it is taking lots of time. My photo is still showing under review after 2 years of receiving the PR crd

Reactions: Kkalsi

joannamarie28

Apr 14, 2021
Hello everyone. I received my eCOPR last June 30 2023 and still haven't received my PR Card as of now. Portal says in review on both my address and photo. Is this something to worry about? Should I mail a solemn declaration now? Please help. Its been almost 4 months now.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello everyone. I received my eCOPR last June 30 2023 and still haven't received my PR Card as of now. Portal says in review on both my address and photo. Is this something to worry about? Should I mail a solemn declaration now? Please help. Its been almost 4 months now.
Not really something to worry about. We got our eCOPR last May 30. Wife (dependent) got PR card a month later. Me (PA) and my son (dependent) got ours only last week acfter resubmitting photo in July 3. Some get their cards fast, while some takes a longer time. You should be receiving yours very soon.

Nov 28, 2023
My photo is still in review. However, my address changed to accepted by IRCC last week when I had my first GU on my PR card application. A few days after the first GU I got an email saying my photo has been rejected and I need to upload a new one, so I did that recently. Hopefully, my PR card will get shipped out soon now.
Hello,
Did you get your PR card after uploading the new photo?
Thanks.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hi, i just want to know after the first portal email and my husband filled in all the question that was asking. do you know how long we have to wait for them to sent us the second portal email where he have to upload his PR picture. i read it between 2 to 3 days. its been 7 days we still didnt recieve the invitation for the portal email.. any idea anyone??

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi, i just want to know after the first portal email and my husband filled in all the question that was asking. do you know how long we have to wait for them to sent us the second portal email where he have to upload his PR picture. i read it between 2 to 3 days. its been 7 days we still didnt recieve the invitation for the portal email.. any idea anyone??
I got my portal 2 the following day (timeline in signature).

Please don't multi-post the same message. Follow basic forum etiquette.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
I got my portal 2 the following day (timeline in signature).

Please don't multi-post the same message. Follow basic forum etiquette.
that's good. im new in this forum . dont know how it work. i posted the same post because i want to ask different person and opinion. . understand.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
You still havent recieved your PR card after 4 months?? wow that is a long time. usually take 7 weeks i heard some people. my husband just uploaded his pictures in his portal 2 days ago. do you know when he will recieve his COPR? is it he can use his COPR to apply for SIN card and Health card??

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
one day to a couple of months
it depends on dumb luck and your visa office. people are reporting that Montreal VO, as well las Etibioke OV, are super slow, and it takes weeks to get an eCOPR
Dont think it would take that long. COPR maybe recieve in 2 weeks . and PR cards in 7 weeks. totally not couple of months