+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Degree from University: Should I add it to my Visa Application?

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
I hadn't received my degree when I applied for the study permit. I am going to get it tomorrow. Should I submit it to the embassy now, or would it delay the processing of my application? Has anyone here done that?

dipeshp87

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think you need to submit it manually. If you have linked your account, just upload a soft copy of it on there. Make sure that you can submit it that way though, because I'm not a 100% .

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
I don't think you need to submit it manually. If you have linked your account, just upload a soft copy of it on there. Make sure that you can submit it that way though, because I'm not a 100% .
I have applied it online and I can submit it via the IRCC web form. I am just afraid it might delay my application. What do you think?

dipeshp87

Jul 6, 2018
I have applied it online and I can submit it via the IRCC web form. I am just afraid it might delay my application. What do you think?
I don't see any reason why it would get delayed. If you haven't received the visa yet, they most likely haven't started reviewing your file. So if you upload it, it'll just be another document they'll view with the others. Shouldn't delay the visa in my opinion.

rakshandhakn

Mar 15, 2018
I hadn't received my degree when I applied for the study permit. I am going to get it tomorrow. Should I submit it to the embassy now, or would it delay the processing of my application? Has anyone here done that?
Hey, I am facing the same situation. Did you upload?
And when did you apply?

Last edited:

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
I applied on June 11th and my status is reviewing the eligibility requirements and passed medical.
And when did you apply?
Good luck! I applied on June 15 online, and have the same status as you.

Which embassy is processing your file? And online/offline?