+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received correspondence but no reply yet

leavesvisa

Mar 27, 2023
Hi everyone! so I applied for a visit visa in 2021 and my parents got the request letter for the passport but I didn't receive any but just a letter for my birth certificate we submitted the certificate and last week 2023 I received a correspondence letter but no reply yet, can anyone tell how much time it takes?

Mar 2, 2023
USA
Category........
BUSINESS
The processing time for a visit visa can vary depending on the country and individual circumstances. However, it is not uncommon for processing times to be delayed due to various factors such as high volume of applications, staffing shortages, or changes in government policies. It is best to check with the relevant embassy or consulate for an estimated processing time and to inquire about the status of your application. You can also check online if the embassy or consulate provides that option.

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
Hi everyone! so I applied for a visit visa in 2021 and my parents got the request letter for the passport but I didn't receive any but just a letter for my birth certificate we submitted the certificate and last week 2023 I received a correspondence letter but no reply yet, can anyone tell how much time it takes?
You can check on status in tracker.

Faizankarim

Jan 21, 2020
Same here apploed in 2019, got correspkndemce letter on 31 march and then no reply yet.
Visit visa from abudhabi , how about you ?