+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received CoPR for Primary (Inland) Applicant while waiting for PPR for Dependent (Outland) Applicant

Sdeswal06

Oct 13, 2023
Hello guys,
I am primary applicant received my ecopr on 22 August through (OINP), while dependent outland has not received anything for next steps.
I can also see her name as dependent accompanying in my ecopr.
Any news whats going on, help please

Reactions: Alicia L

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Hello guys,
I am primary applicant received my ecopr on 22 August through (OINP), while dependent outland has not received anything for next steps.
I can also see her name as dependent accompanying in my ecopr.
Any news whats going on, help please
Same thing happening with me and my PR card application already has final decision. When I call IRCC they said I should just wait I will get the PPR

Dec 8, 2023
Your husband is going to receive an email that you should take to the Visa processing office in your country along with your passport and 2 photos of you. The email he will receive will tell you all you need to take
Thanks for the response. Any idea when he will be receiving that email like timeline?

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Thanks for the response. Any idea when he will be receiving that email like timeline?
It should be soon, I got the email same day as Portal 2 and then in November and December, the first two did not have my dependent name on it just my name, my Visa office was not accepting it, however it was a misunderstanding on their part. The third one had my dependent name and it came from the visa office in my home country