AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
Hi all.. i just received copr and Visa stamped passport back.. I thank everyone in this forum who helped me out by answering my queries...

in my copr there is an until date March 22 2018. do I need to fly within that date or any time after that date?

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Land before that date which is usually when your medical also expires. Congratulations and enjoy the moment!

Reactions: s.ali88

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
how
Hi all.. i just received copr and Visa stamped passport back.. I thank everyone in this forum who helped me out by answering my queries...

in my copr there is an until date March 22 2018. do I need to fly within that date or any time after that date?[/QUO

how long did it take you from receiving ppr to copr? kindly respond.

rahul149

Jun 21, 2017
Just a small doubt that has been bothering me for a while considering mixed opinions from various forums. Is it sufficient to enter the ECA no. in the 'foreign education' space provided + upload scanned copies of degrees in the education docs in the eAPR, or, do we need to upload the ECA certificate's scanned copy also? I did not upload as I was given to understand that ECA reference no. is enough and eca scanned copy is not required at this stage, unless asked by a cic officer later. Can u pls suggest on this one?

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Just a small doubt that has been bothering me for a while considering mixed opinions from various forums. Is it sufficient to enter the ECA no. in the 'foreign education' space provided + upload scanned copies of degrees in the education docs in the eAPR, or, do we need to upload the ECA certificate's scanned copy also? I did not upload as I was given to understand that ECA reference no. is enough and eca scanned copy is not required at this stage, unless asked by a cic officer later. Can u pls suggest on this one?
I would suggest for education field include ECA, transcript, marksheet and IELTS. Give everything to CIC. Why to give CIC a chance when you have all with you

Reactions: s.ali88

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would suggest for education field include ECA, transcript, marksheet and IELTS. Give everything to CIC. Why to give CIC a chance when you have all with you
well, in the space for education, i uploaded my bsc certificate, msc certificate, bsc eca, msc eca and ielts. i couldn't upload my transcripts with it cos it was already 8 pages in one pdf. i made sure i utilised the pdf merger. so cic will not have any excuse to request for docs.. he made a good point!

rahul149

Jun 21, 2017
But why would you want to piss them off by sending all the docs they never asked for. Infact they clearly mentioned - "Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization. A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date" (text from CIC website).

If they have mentioned, it is not required, what else they should be saying or mentioning to ensure one does not upload the not-required docs.
There can be tonnes of more docs we can think of sending like that, just to be damn sure that cic has got everything possible from us. Does that mean we overload them with tonnes of reading material of why we are a perfect fit for PR?