+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received CAIPS notes, I need suggestion

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
Hi I got the refusal last month and I received CAIPS notes yesterday. The actual comments of VO are as follows:-
Ground of Refusal:- You have not satisfied me that you will leave CANADA at the end of your stay.

Actual Comments of VO:-
Notes 1:- Married Indian male. Wife in Saudi Arabia. PA is going for 1-year Diploma in Business Intelligence and Analytics at Nova Scotia Community College. PA indicates he has 2 Masters degrees(MBA and Masters of Commerce). PA indicates in application:- He has MBA (finance) in 2009. He is accompanying wife as dependent in Saudi Arabia since September 2013. Wife sponsoring. Lecturer in University, 2013. Salary 10.4K SAR/ month. SAR 84.7K in funds with recent money transfer/cash deposit with the amount of 69k. No proof of studies/ employment in file. To CBO for review.

(Now CBO said this)
File and supporting documents reviewed. Provenance of recent transfers/cash deposits not established. Account appears inflated for purpose of application. Not satisfied stable and available funds. R220 not met. Not satisfied sufficient information provided to take a favorably decision. PA is in KSA on a temporary basis. Status is insecure. Not satisfied PA is well established in KSA or home country. Not satisfied PA is bonafide TR who will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized. Refused.

Now my argument is as follows:-
1. We have not inflated by depositing the cash in account. Here in Saudi Arabia in summer vacations University deposits the total salary of vacation in June. It means we get the salary of 3.5 months in the month of June.
2. Its my mistake that I have not provided educational transcripts.
3. I was not aware that I need to prove that I am well established in my home country. (Property/Relative etc.)
Now in my reapplication I am submitting the property documents of my parents and educational documents.

Please review the above comments and help me in my reapplication.

Thanks.

scorpiowsf

Jul 17, 2017
Hi I got the refusal last month and I received CAIPS notes yesterday. The actual comments of VO are as follows:-
Ground of Refusal:- You have not satisfied me that you will leave CANADA at the end of your stay.

Notes 1:- Married Indian male. Wife in Saudi Arabia. PA is going for 1-year Diploma in Business Intelligence and Analytics at Nova Scotia Community College. PA indicates he has 2 Masters degrees(MBA and Masters of Commerce). PA indicates in application:- He has MBA (finance) in 2009. He is accompanying wife as dependent in Saudi Arabia since September 2013. Wife sponsoring. Lecturer in University, 2013. Salary 10.4K SAR/ month. SAR 84.7K in funds with recent money transfer/cash deposit with the amount of 69k. No proof of studies/ employment in file. To CBO for review.

(Now CBO said this)
File and supporting documents reviewed. Provenance of recent transfers/cash deposits not established. Account appears inflated for purpose of application. Not satisfied stable and available funds. R220 not met. Not satisfied sufficient information provided to take a favorably decision. PA is in KSA on a temporary basis. Status is insecure. Not satisfied PA is well established in KSA or home country. Not satisfied PA is bonafide TR who will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized. Refused.

1. We have not inflated by depositing the cash in account. Here in Saudi Arabia in summer vacations University deposits the total salary of vacation in June. It means we get the salary of 3.5 months in the month of June.
3. I was not aware that I need to prove that I am well established in my home country. (Property/Relative etc.)
Now in my reapplication I am submitting the property documents of my parents and educational documents.

Thanks.
YOU DID CAIPS BASIC($ 40) OR CAIPS PREMIUM($ 60 )?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your parents' property documentation isn't a tie. You need to show evidence that shows you yourself have ties to your home country.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hooo ,,,,,I applied through caips.ca yesterday charged 40
:eek: $40??? In that money, you could have ordered 2 reports and still have $8 left. Anyways, the main focus is that you should work on your sop and letter of explanation after you receive the report.

scorpiowsf

Jul 17, 2017
:eek: $40??? In that money, you could have ordered 2 reports and still have $8 left. Anyways, the main focus is that you should work on your sop and letter of explanation after you receive the report.
Thanks for the advice , surely do that in future

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will also have to convince why a college degree will be beneficial to your career given you already have an MBA and a Masters. Not sure if you have any work experience yet. If your wife intends to continue teaching in SA that would also help your application.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015

(Now CBO said this)

Thanks.
Please advise that you applied online or paper application and submission date of application & date of final decision ? Are you planning for reapply by addressing the refusal reasons in your SOP/Letter of explanation ? Finally, you have a strong case & hope for a positive result in future. Thanks & Regards.