+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suppose said:
Thanks shibleed very much for ur reply, one more question, any idea if the new list don't include my job any more, do u think my case will be affected?= NO CHANCE AT ALL. u r through as long as ur paerworks r true & ur medical + criminal checks come back all clear. DO NOT WORRY

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Dear obho0001,
I need your suggestions.
Hi,

If you want you can send a message to my inbox here.

best // OB

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
obho0001 said:
Hi,

If you want you can send a message to my inbox here.

best // OB
Request: Respected Sir/ Madam, Good day. My application and supporting documents of Permanent Residence in Canada (Federal Skilled Worker Class) were received by London England visa office on 02 February 2010 according to dhl courier. I have not got any letter of acknowledgement of receipt yet. Could you please see my case.
Sincerely
Thank you for your enquiry.
The application was received on 08-02-2010.
The letter acknowledging receipt of the application for permanent residence explained that the processing times for the skilled worker category is 42-48 months. Your application is still within our standard processing times.
When an application is ready to be assessed by an immigration officer, we will sent a letter giving you 90 days to prepare and submit updated documentation in support of the application. Note that it is advisable to start gathering supporting documents before you receive this request to ensure there will be no delays to the submission. We regret that our office is unable to estimate when the letter requesting the updated documents might be sent.
You are not required to advise us of any changes to personal circumstances until this letter has been received, unless it relates to a change in contact details or appointment/cancellation of a paid representative.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant to the mailing address on file. It is important therefore that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We are unable to provide any further information at this time.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Request: Respected Sir/ Madam, Good day. My application and supporting documents of Permanent Residence in Canada (Federal Skilled Worker Class) were received by London England visa office on 02 February 2010 according to dhl courier. I have not got any letter of acknowledgement of receipt yet. Could you please see my case.
Sincerely
The letter acknowledging receipt of the application for permanent residence explained that the processing times for the skilled worker category is 42-48 months. Your application is still within our standard processing times.
When an application is ready to be assessed by an immigration officer, we will sent a letter giving you 90 days to prepare and submit updated documentation in support of the application. Note that it is advisable to start gathering supporting documents before you receive this request to ensure there will be no delays to the submission. We regret that our office is unable to estimate when the letter requesting the updated documents might be sent.
You are not required to advise us of any changes to personal circumstances until this letter has been received, unless it relates to a change in contact details or appointment/cancellation of a paid representative.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant to the mailing address on file. It is important therefore that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street
Government of Canada

Hello....

I didnt understand what the above letter says!! 48 months for processing a FSW application??? I think they might have wrongly sent reply to you assuming that you were an old applicant and not 38 list applicant.....

My assumption is that FSW applicants (38 list) will get processed in 12 months time.....

Any other opinions??

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi QATAR_FSW4131

how did u get this reply? did u send any case specific enquiry to LDN :( CHC by using the webform or did u write to them? either way, they have made a gross mistake by saying it will take 42-48 months.

i would advice u to send again another case specific enquiry & see what they reply this time. i am sure they will reply differently. we all know how LDN :( CHC is about looking after our application---utter nonsense & irresponsible---but we can't do anything other than just keep asking them same question agagin & again.

i am sure u will get through within 12 months or around the same time. so, do not worry----just send them an enquiry again & hopefully this time they will reply correctly

good luck........

qatar_fsw4131 said:
Sincerely
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
38 Grosvenor Street
Government of Canada

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
satish_lkb said:
Hello....

I didnt understand what the above letter says!! 48 months for processing a FSW application??? I think they might have wrongly sent reply to you assuming that you were an old applicant and not 38 list applicant.....

My assumption is that FSW applicants (38 list) will get processed in 12 months time.....

Any other opinions??

Satish
Dear Satish,
Now what can I do? Will I send another enquiry? I have not got 2nd AOR from London office yet. It is about almost 6 months I sent full documents in that office. I am also confused what they are telling 42-48 months duration for processing since I applied under the 38 occupations category.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
shibleebd said:
hi QATAR_FSW4131

how did u get this reply? did u send any case specific enquiry to LDN :( CHC by using the webform or did u write to them? either way, they have made a gross mistake by saying it will take 42-48 months.

i would advice u to send again another case specific enquiry & see what they reply this time. i am sure they will reply differently. we all know how LDN :( CHC is about looking after our application---utter nonsense & irresponsible---but we can't do anything other than just keep asking them same question agagin & again.

i am sure u will get through within 12 months or around the same time. so, do not worry----just send them an enquiry again & hopefully this time they will reply correctly

good luck........

This was the reply after case specific enquiry to london by using the webform.
Thanks.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi QATAR_FSW4131

ok, send them another enquiry---hopefully it will be ok this time...i mean u will get the correct answer

good luck...

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
shibleebd said:
hi QATAR_FSW4131

good luck........

Thank you very much friend getting hope from your suggestion.

grousi

Nov 17, 2009
hey people

i got the rejection letter today. i appled under two categories 7251 and the other for facility engineers( mechanical) cant recollect the NOC

The letter said that i did not supply enough evidence to proove that i have a full year work experience.
I find this so curious because I did submit my full documentation. i did this work as part of my internship at the university.

Anyway when i graduated ( as mechanical engineer) i worked as a facility engineer for 3 years afterwards
the supporting documents plus letters were included

but alas today i got rejection letter saying that i did not include evidence that i worked in NOC 7251 for a year.
They were silent on the mainteneance engineer work experience for which i had 3 years experience.

I do not think this is a correct assessment of my application.
the question now is whats the best course of action
and yes i have applied for my student visa two weeks ago to london.

any ideas anyone?

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Hi friends,
It is more than 5 months I submitted my full documentations in London visa office but I did not get AOR yet. Again E-CAS shows "Received by Visa Office." Is it any sign of negative assessment?
Anybody else who did not get second AOR please share your experience.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Hi Friends,
It is more than 5 months I submitted my full documentations in London visa office but I did not get second AOR yet. Although my E-CAS shows "Received by Visa Office."
Those who did not get second AOR using which file number r u checking your E-CAS "In Process" please share your experience.

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
Hi QATAR_FSW4131

I think a good course of action for you to take would be to e-mail CHC - London: re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

First question you should ask is if they have received your complete application and supporting documents (explain that it has been over 5 months that you sent those and have neither received an acknowledgement of receipt nor a new file number) AND if they have received these could they provide you with the new file number, if any has been assigned to your application?

That said, it is important for you to understand that not receiving an AOR (or a new file number) is absolutely nothing to be worried about. This has nothing to do with your application processing. As I understand CHC-London is completely snowed under with floods of applications and thus sometimes they forget to send letters to applications while applications actually continue to be processed normally.

The reply that you received from London CHC and that you posted here appears to completely weird. My only guess is the guy who wrote it was copying and pasting a standard template as a reply to your e-mail and apparently he chose the wrong template!!! :D Ignore this completely, at least for now.

In any case, PLEASE DO WRITE THEM ASAP!

best regards // OB

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi dear
I have send my medical report on 12th July to singapore CHC, still now (23rd July) no change in ecase status. My dead line is to submit medical report by 26th July.Even I dont have any postal/courier tracking number from DMP. what I should do. please suggest your experience

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for all

if you see and check the different forums their is not a single pakistani applicant who got reply after 1st april 2010 from chc london. (i talked about pakistani residents Those who send documents after 1st april 2010) many applicants got reply from chc london and they said that not to contact before october 2010, and in april 2010 chc london said that contact after 24 weeks will passed.