+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi STERION
as far as i understand, we should have that fund in C$ while we land in Canada. however, as our visa is to be issued in our resident country few months prior to our landing in Canada, the IO just wanna be satisfied that we have that amount of C$ at the time of visa stamped.

now, in ur case, my question is aren't u going to save anymore money from now till u receive PPR so that u can make it up to the specified amount? if ur answer is yes, then my understanding is there is no problem whatsoever as with ur PP or even with ur Medical u can send an updated statement which will show more money than the last time u sent it to London CHC. i am sure in that case even if £1= C$1, it won't be a big issue. but if ur answer is no, then we r in a bit of problem. in that case just borrow some money (i know it' sometime difficult) from one of ur friends & should be ok. however, i am pretty sure that ur answer to my question is 'YES'

sterion75 said:
Crap!!! £ to Canadian $ has dropped to 1.5!! My funds are no longer enough will that effect my application i.e. my proof of funds I sent being worth less??

Its now $1000 short it was $500 over

Robbie

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ONT1984
STERION is correct. as long as it is ur money & u can prove it, it doesn't matter where the bank account is. coz, the bank is bound to hand u over the money as soon as u ask for it.

but my actual problem is if a joint account with mother is acceptable to Canadian CHC. check the following link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/joint-account-with-brother-is-acceptable-or-not-t23113.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/joint-account-for-proof-of-fund-t26546.0.html

i know this thread is about brother's joint account, however, i think the same rule applies if it's with mother.

hope it helps

ont1984 said:
@ others
it will be gr8 if others can also give their opinion. i have to be 100 percent sure that i can show my bank balance from Bangladesh even though i am living in Sweden for last 2 yrs. its better to make it right from the begging then wait for a mistake. i also need to know will it be problem if i show bank balance in a joint account. the account i have in bangladesh which has 12000 dollar is a joint account with my mom.

if some one facing the same problem like me then please share ur thoughts.

thanks again to every one for reading my post......

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends, i have modified the timelines that we had b4.

i have added one new column for E-cas 'In Process' since date & also have re-organised the usernames based on the dates that we sent our initial application to CIO. so, those who started the whole process at the very first will be on top of the table & so on.

Also, if any timeline is missing i have put a ? mark so that the respective user can add the time in that space.

I hope this will give us more clearer picture on what is going to happen/ might happen to our individual cases. Friends, pls keep us posted of any new developments so that we can all feel realxed & updated.

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE.....................

name CIO CIO AOR Docs. to London London AOR e-cas 'In Process' since latest e-cas
uk2canada-Apr,9-Jun,9-------Oct,9---------------Nov,9--------------Feb,10---------------'In Process'
tifa------Apr,9---Apr,9-------Oct,9---------------?-------------------?--------------------'In Process'
najamkhan-May,9-May,9------Dec,9---------------?-------------------?--------------------'In Process'
shibuya--Jun,9---Aug,9-------Dec,9---------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
khanbaba-Jun,9--Aug,9-------Dec,9---------------Mar,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
shibleebd-Jul,9---Sep,9-------Oct,9---------------Dec,9-------------Mar,10----------------'In Process'
davidjn---Jul,9---Aug,9---------?-----------------Dec,9------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
nsharif---Aug,9--Nov,9---------------------------Jan,10------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-Sep,9-----Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
sterion---Aug,9--Sep,9--------Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
kellys-----?-------?-----------Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
afaraz---Aug,9---Oct,9--------Dec,9--------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
gp-------Aug,9---Oct,9--------Nov,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
april605--Sep,9---Nov,9--------Feb,10-------------Mar,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
jm09-----Oct,9---Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------Feb,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
satish_lkb-Oct,9--Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.

mobby

Jan 10, 2010
plz do'nt forget me in the list
name CIO CIO AOR Docs. to London London AOR e-cas 'In Process' since latest e-cas
uk2canada-Apr,9-Jun,9-------Oct,9---------------Nov,9--------------Feb,10---------------'In Process'
tifa------Apr,9---Apr,9-------Oct,9---------------?-------------------?--------------------'In Process'
najamkhan-May,9-May,9------Dec,9---------------?-------------------?--------------------'In Process'
shibuya--Jun,9---Aug,9-------Dec,9---------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
khanbaba-Jun,9--Aug,9-------Dec,9---------------Mar,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
shibleebd-Jul,9---Sep,9-------Oct,9---------------Dec,9-------------Mar,10----------------'In Process'
davidjn---Jul,9---Aug,9---------?-----------------Dec,9------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
nsharif---Aug,9--Nov,9---------------------------Jan,10------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-Sep,9-----Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
sterion---Aug,9--Sep,9--------Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
kellys-----?-------?-----------Dec,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
afaraz---Aug,9---Oct,9--------Dec,9--------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
gp-------Aug,9---Oct,9--------Nov,9--------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
april605--Sep,9---Nov,9--------Feb,10-------------Mar,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
jm09-----Oct,9---Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------Feb,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
satish_lkb-Oct,9--Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------?----------------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
mobby sep,9-- nov,9--------mar,10--------------mar,10--------------------------- Recvd. by V. Off.

jonny5

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-09
Doc's Request.
31-12-09
AOR Received.
29-01-10
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
11-06-10
Passport Req..
22-07-2010
Hi
Our full application has been sent to London and we have received the AOR letter 29th January 2010 but nothing shows at all on ECAS i have tried both B... file numbers but unrecognized? any suggestions as i know most of you can actually view your status and you are at the same stage as us?

ont1984

Mar 20, 2010
@shibleebd

thank you so much for the information.....i am grateful to u...i will apply from Sweden this month and going to deposit money on single account....thanks again............

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi,

I have updated my missing figures!!!

satish_lkb-Oct,9--Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------Jan, 10 ---------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
mobby sep,9-- nov,9--------mar,10--------------mar,10--------------------------- Recvd. by V. Off.

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi MOBBY, i do apologise for missing ur timeline & thank u, satish_lkb, for providing the missing info. both info. are now in.............

once again, a very big GOOD LUCK...........

mobby---Sep,9---Nov,9--------Mar,10-------------Mar,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
satish_lkb-Oct,9--Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ONT1984,
no problem. here, we try to give the best possible suggestion as we can. we r not immi. consultants or lawyers....we just learn from our mistakes & from others & try to make it easier for our fellow applicants.

GOOD LUCK with ur application & i wish ur application process takes less time than anyone of us.......

ont1984 said:
@ shibleebd

thank you so much for the information.....i am grateful to u...i will apply from Sweden this month and going to deposit money on single account....thanks again............

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mobby---Sep,9---Nov,9--------Mar,10-------------Mar,10----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off.
satish_lkb-Oct,9--Dec,9--------Jan,10-------------Jan,10-----------------------------Recvd. by V. Off
jonny5---Oct,9---Dec,9---------------------------Jan10------------------------------n/a

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi JONNY5,
when u go to e-cas page on the internet, at the very first, click CONTINUE, then on the next page TICK BOX that u agree to the terms & conditions, then:

1. select IMMIGRATION FILE NO. as identificitaion type from the drop down list
2. put ur B********* file no. received by London AOR letter in the identification no. box
3. put ur SURNAME/FAMILY NAME same as u put in ur application
4. select ur date of bith's character from the drop down list
5. select ur country from the drop down list for place of birth.

it should be ok by now. if not let us know..........

jonny5 said:
Hi
Our full application has been sent to London and we have received the AOR letter 29th January 2010 but nothing shows at all on ECAS i have tried both B... file numbers but unrecognized? any suggestions as i know most of you can actually view your status and you are at the same stage as us?

jonny5

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-09
Doc's Request.
31-12-09
AOR Received.
29-01-10
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
11-06-10
Passport Req..
22-07-2010
Thanks for this but still no luck?

shibleebd said:
hi JONNY5,
when u go to e-cas page on the internet, at the very first, click CONTINUE, then on the next page TICK BOX that u agree to the terms & conditions, then:

1. select IMMIGRATION FILE NO. as identificitaion type from the drop down list
2. put ur B********* file no. received by London AOR letter in the identification no. box
3. put ur SURNAME/FAMILY NAME same as u put in ur application
4. select ur date of bith's character from the drop down list
5. select ur country from the drop down list for place of birth.

it should be ok by now. if not let us know..........

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am on a work permit in UK and my project is getting over in May. I might have to move back to india after that. I submitted full docs to London CHC in Nov. 2009 and the current ecase status is 'received by visa office' My querry is

1) Would being out of UK have any affect on the process/decision?
2) Once i inform them of the change, would this delay the process?
3) shall i give my friends address here for correspondence or shall i give them my india address?

Seniors please advice
Thanx
GP

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. it won't have any effect
2. it shouldn't delay the process. however, CHC might ask u a 2nd PCC from India; so be prepared if the processing isn't finished within 6 months
3. u can give them either. but, if u give them India's address, i think some time will be wasted through internationl post.

i have answered the above based on my general understanding. let others also shed some light on these issues

good luck....................

gp said:
Hi,
I am on a work permit in UK and my project is getting over in May. I might have to move back to india after that. I submitted full docs to London CHC in Nov. 2009 and the current ecase status is 'received by visa office' My querry is

1) Would being out of UK have any affect on the process/decision?
2) Once i inform them of the change, would this delay the process?
3) shall i give my friends address here for correspondence or shall i give them my india address?

Seniors please advice
Thanx
GP