+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL yesterday....

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Even getting BVLs seems like a luxury right now to me. Indian NON-SDS here. Not even BVL received, which MIGHT mean decision also not made yet. Phew.

Harsh3188

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi did you receive any update after the correspondence letter ? Could you share an update? Thanks!
Bro i received bvl on 25th may after that there is no any update.ircc holds the result.some student received bvl in mid od may ealry of may and still they not received their result

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I need some sincere advice. I applied for my SP on April 30 and got the refusal on May 24. Ordered GCMS notes immediately and will receive by June 25, then within a day or two, I will apply again with a SOP (I hadn't submitted one before).
If all goes well and I get my approval, will I make it in time to let Uni know by Aug 6? Is the timeline possible?

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
I need some sincere advice. I applied for my SP on April 30 and got the refusal on May 24. Ordered GCMS notes immediately and will receive by June 25, then within a day or two, I will apply again with a SOP (I hadn't submitted one before).
If all goes well and I get my approval, will I make it in time to let Uni know by Aug 6? Is the timeline possible?
message me will help with ur sop ...
sop matters a lot ...chhanda.kumar@gmail.com

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
With the country specific processing time no longer available on the website, it is safe to assume 8 weeks as the benchmark which is stated on website. With current processing it is very hard to estimate any timeline let alone Study Visa. All you could is apply for the visa and hope for the best.

Reactions: Sblue

Sblue

May 19, 2021
With the country specific processing time no longer available on the website, it is safe to assume 8 weeks as the benchmark which is stated on website. With current processing it is very hard to estimate any timeline let alone Study Visa. All you could is apply for the visa and hope for the best.
Yes true. I already had deferred from April to August and now this.
My refusal turnaround was so fast, just 24 days. Hoping for the same speed in approval too.

In my application i had lost on the eligibility, rest all was passed.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Yes true. I already had deferred from April to August and now this.
My refusal turnaround was so fast, just 24 days. Hoping for the same speed in approval too.

In my application i had lost on the eligibility, rest all was passed.
I went through the previous post made and I reckon you lost it on the SOP which wasn't included. Anyways , make it super specific and detailed one.
Good luck.

Reactions: Sblue