+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL yesterday....

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Ghost update means that your application status changed from submitted to " application updated.." and when you open it sometimes there are update in the profile sometimes none and no email update.. then it goes back to submitted.

I had a ghost update today and 1 from other thread.Both of us are waiting final decision. BVL received.

shar24

May 30, 2021
Ghost update means that your application status changed from submitted to " application updated.." and when you open it sometimes there are update in the profile sometimes none and no email update.. then it goes back to submitted.

I had a ghost update today and 1 from other thread.Both of us are waiting final decision. BVL received.
God knows what will happen. Positive about things .

Harsh3188

Star Member
May 28, 2021
God knows what will happen. Positive about things .
Ya i think they issue result in june.hope they issue ppr who got bvl latter bcz if they want to give rejection they can give on now .but at the end its ircc totally unpredicatable.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Ya i think they issue result in june.hope they issue ppr who got bvl latter bcz if they want to give rejection they can give on now .but at the end its ircc totally unpredicatable.
Mostly rejection comes along with the BVL. So don’t worry you guys will get a PPR soon. Good luck.

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Yup. Today, I saw one post on fb, he received refusal from ottawa along with ban of 5 years because of fake docx from Madav University. He received bvl letter along with refusal on 26th May.

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018

Yup. I also got it today.

Harsh3188

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Yup. Today, I saw one post on fb, he received refusal from ottawa along with ban of 5 years because of fake docx from Madav University. He received bvl letter along with refusal on 26th May.
Bro you know other person who received rejection in this month along with bvl