+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but No PPR yet

MD.KAISAR.HAMID

May 15, 2023
I received BVL yesterday at 3.24 pm,But i didn’t receive PPR or Anything else.Saturday to monday embassy is close. Could anyone Inform me when may i receive my result.

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
How long your are wating?
Sorry for the confusion, I am waiting only since 19th May 2023. What I was referring to about the update was that this thread hasn't been updated since long time. I am not sure what is the status of the people who has posted in this thread earlier. I hope that everyone has got their visas already and this is why they are not active on the forum anymore.

I would be glad if anyone can provide the update on their case.

MD.KAISAR.HAMID

May 15, 2023
Sorry for the confusion, I am waiting only since 19th May 2023. What I was referring to about the update was that this thread hasn't been updated since long time. I am not sure what is the status of the people who has posted in this thread earlier. I hope that everyone has got their visas already and this is why they are not active on the forum anymore.

I would be glad if anyone can provide the update on their case.
My bvl received on 19 may 2023 too

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
My bvl received on 19 may 2023 too
No sure why some are receiving PPR same day and some after few days. What is your status on the tracker if you don't mind sharing. This student visa is for my Son and I personally applied to visit visa and I got BVL and PPR on the same day and process was much quicker.

MD.KAISAR.HAMID

May 15, 2023
No sure why some are receiving PPR same day and some after few days. What is your status on the tracker if you don't mind sharing. This student visa is for my Son and I personally applied to visit visa and I got BVL and PPR on the same day and process was much quicker.
Status is in progress and yesterday my friend received ppr