+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but no PPR as yet - timelines thread

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
just to keep you guys updated on this, one of the applicants got BVL and PPR same day in April, the other one still waiting after BVL for more than a month for nothing. We even sent a webform and they sent a generic reply back that they are processing bla bla bla but I already see visa number for the other applicant as well. Unreachable department.
Finally got the PPR after a dozen webforms.

hjabbar88

Nov 26, 2023
Hello.

I am a citizen of Pakistan applied for Canada TRV on 26 June 2023 from Qatar and I have been working here for 11 Years. 10 days ago my timeline has changed " We are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet the requirements." Background is processing since application submitted. One of my friend submitted application on July 30 his eligibility started 2 days ago and got refusal within 48 hours. Can someone give advise on it. Moreover, I got refusal in 2019 and my biometric valid 2029.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.

I am a citizen of Pakistan applied for Canada TRV on 26 June 2023 from Qatar and I have been working here for 11 Years. 10 days ago my timeline has changed " We are reviewing your eligibility whether you meet the requirements." Background is processing since application submitted. One of my friend submitted application on July 30 his eligibility started 2 days ago and got refusal within 48 hours. Can someone give advise on it. Moreover, I got refusal in 2019 and my biometric valid 2029.

Thank you
Not sure of your question but every application is different so eligibility review can take many weeks or months. All you can do is wait.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hello.

Thank you
Also i applied from qatar. But i got passport request after 4 and half month. Now already i stamped visa on my passport.