+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received approval and LOI today!!!!

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi Guys

I received my email today to check my account, my study permit application was approved and the LOI was in my messages!!!! Stay patient and keep praying guys!!!

Here's my timeline:
Submitted application - March 31st, 2016
Received additional documents request (original passport, police certificate, copy of relatives' ID) - April 8th,2016
Documents received - April 11th,2016
Application approved - April 19th,2016

I applied at the Trinidad & Tobago High Commission.

I wish everyone the best!!!!!!! See y'all in Toronto in September

Anyone starting George Brown College - Hit me up!

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
MarcAnthony said:
Hi Guys

I received my email today to check my account, my study permit application was approved and the LOI was in my messages!!!! Stay patient and keep praying guys!!!

Here's my timeline:
Submitted application - March 31st, 2016
Received additional documents request (original passport, police certificate, copy of relatives' ID) - April 8th,2016
Documents received - April 11th,2016
Application approved - April 19th,2016

I applied at the Trinidad & Tobago High Commission.

I wish everyone the best!!!!!!! See y'all in Toronto in September

Anyone starting George Brown College - Hit me up!
thats great that you already have the visa for september intake. i will be applying in june starting as my condition will finish by then. can you please share your profile.
BEST OF LUCK

sisi123

Star Member
May 25, 2015
ok thanks, but i didn't receive that, just the approved message on CIC. Would they send it with my passport?

chu12

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Wow! your approval was very fast, i applied Fevruary 22, up until now i havent receive my Student permit

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

MarcAnthony said:
@sisi123 it is the letter of invitation which is required to get your study permit when you enter Canada.

LOI is only a formal letter on part of CHC (doesn't mean it's a must or required for study permit approval at POE). Your approval details are already in your UCI system which VO at POE can access with ease.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
sisi123 said:
ok thanks, but i didn't receive that, just the approved message on CIC. Would they send it with my passport?
The approval is basically the LOI, the Immigration Officer told me that I MUST present that letter at the POE in order to get my study permit. My Temporary Resident Visa is in my passport though.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

MarcAnthony said:
The approval is basically the LOI, the Immigration Officer told me that I MUST present that letter at the POE in order to get my study permit. My Temporary Resident Visa is in my passport though.

1. Many students on this forum landed in Canada without LOI. Your approval details get into your UCI. Visa officer at entry will rely more on UCI system than on the letter which has no stamp and signature. Anyone can have one fake LOI.
2. Look at your TRV, it clearly show your status as 'student'. All you need passport and TRV to enter Canada in case you don't have LOI, absolutely no need to worry.