+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AOR but unable to check status on ECAS - 2021 PR Renewal Application

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
My PR card showed up in the mailbox!

Since I have received the AOR (Oct 9th) until today, there is no signs whatsoever of my application on ECAS, just doesn't exist! Looks like the card was issued October 12th - no idea where it has been to during the past 4 weeks! It has been 140 days since my application was received at IRCC.

For all of you who are in the same boat, hang in there, it will show up one day!

Shaikhum

Oct 6, 2021
My PR card showed up in the mailbox!

Since I have received the AOR (Oct 9th) until today, there is no signs whatsoever of my application on ECAS, just doesn't exist! Looks like the card was issued October 12th - no idea where it has been to during the past 4 weeks! It has been 140 days since my application was received at IRCC.

For all of you who are in the same boat, hang in there, it will show up one day!
Congratulations... where do you live?

Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys, although eventually my application did show up on ECAS, there was a 22-day gap from my AOR to when my application showed up on ECAS.
Quick update:

My status was changed to Complete this morning.

Timeline:
Application received at IRCC: June 17, 2021
AOR: October 6, 2021
Application finally showed up on ECAS: October 28, 2021
Status on ECAS changed to "Complete": November 16, 2021

What shows up on my ECAS right now:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 17, 2021.
  2. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 15, 2021.

I have a friend whose application never showed up on ECAS as well, and one day just received her card in the mail.
...so.. ECAS, no ECAS, or even ECAS with no updates... hopefully everyone will get the cards soon!

Kart123

Nov 18, 2021
Hi guys, when you say application received by IRCC, is it by courier tracking which says it was delivered or does IRCC acknowledge the receipt of the package

Aleks30

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Hi guys, when you say application received by IRCC, is it by courier tracking which says it was delivered or does IRCC acknowledge the receipt of the package
This is a message from the courier.
IRCC will report receipt after 2.5.... 3 months.
Namely, when the package falls on the table for consideration .

Reactions: Kart123

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my AOR yesterday and this is the update on the ECAS. Overall status says "Decision Made" but the timeline is as below:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 27, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 18, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 18, 2021.