+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AOR and move to Europe on new job impact

abhgi191

Oct 19, 2020
Hi,

I had received my AOR on 16th March 2021 - FSW-Outland, so a long wait ahead. But now I got a job offer from Germany. So in the meanwhile if I move to Europe, will there be any complications later on when they start processing the applications again or do I have to inform IRCC about this also and get a reference letter from the German employer as well later on?

What are the do's and don't in this case if anybody can let me know of that?

Thanks

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

I had received my AOR on 16th March 2021 - FSW-Outland, so a long wait ahead. But now I got a job offer from Germany. So in the meanwhile if I move to Europe, will there be any complications later on when they start processing the applications again or do I have to inform IRCC about this also and get a reference letter from the German employer as well later on?

Thanks
You just need to notify IRCC about your address change through a webform like it says on your AOR letter, that's it. No need to ask another letter from your german employer.

Ivy8901

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
Please how did you get job in Germany? Was it through a job site? if yes, which one?