+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AOR and Medical in 3week after applying

Sep 27, 2011
I applied for CEC in September 1, 2011. My application was received in 5th of the same month. I got an email from buffalo office 2 weeks later informing me that my application was received. I checked my mail box e days after I got the email and I found a letter from buffalo. It was AOR and medical request and 8 barcode stickers. I did my medical today but I am just worried! Does it mean my application was already reviewed and assessed by an immigration officer?

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah i think first they review application and then send they AOR or what ever

Sep 27, 2011
The six steps of Canadian Immigration - Canadian Experience Class

Find out if you qualify If you are still in Canada, your application must be sent to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, USA. If you are no longer in Canada, your application must be sent to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office that is responsible for handling applications from your home country.

1. Your application is received by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office that is responsible for processing your application, and checked for completeness.
Your application must contain the following:

Correctly completed signed forms;
Identity and civil status documents;
Documents proving your education and/or work experience in Canada;
Proof of language proficiency in the form of language test results;
Police clearance certificates; and
Government processing fees.

If the application is complete, you will receive an Acknowledgement of Receipt from the Canadian Immigration Visa Office.
Incomplete applications are returned.

2. Your application is assessed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer.
Your application is carefully analyzed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the Canadian Experience Class category. The documents supporting your application are carefully reviewed to ensure that your time spent in Canada meets the requirements set by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for qualifying Canadian experience.

3. A personal interview is sometimes required.
A personal interview is sometimes required. You may be called for an interview so that the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer can:
Verify business qualifications and/or source of net worth;
Verify work experience and/or education;
Clear up inconsistent information and/or documentation;
Ensure that information and/or documents are truthful and accurate;
Ensure quality control;
Assure the security of Canadians.

4. Medical Instructions are issued.
Upon assessment of your application by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office, medical instructions will be forwarded to you. You and your accompanying family members, if applicable, are required to undergo a medical examination by a doctor that has been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

5. Your passport is requested and the Right of Permanent Residence fee is due.
After the medical results have been received by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office, they will request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) payment and your passport for the purpose of issuing a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.

6. Your Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa is issued.
Your Canada Immigration Visa will have an expiry date, by which time you and your accompanying family members must enter Canada, or “land.”

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
good work...................!!

hats off to you.................!!! even you are new bee still you have grate knowledge................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.............

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
lol... i just replied to one of teh posts to ask someone how long it took them to receive their AOR ... and then checked my e-mail and i found a similar e-mail.. which means i recieved my AOR... good stuff. THX FOR POSTING INFO PEOPLE.

sa07282009

Jan 15, 2012
Hi Lifeisgood1011, I read your profile and you said you reapply with new format from your employer. I am in same boat. Can you please share your new format with us, this will be really helpful for all. Also if HR is not giving role/responsibilities, can we get this from project manager or client, please suggest with your experience.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Yes, you can get it from your manager. I don't think you need a specific format, but it should a formal letter and you can find examples on google.

sa07282009 said:
Hi Lifeisgood1011, I read your profile and you said you reapply with new format from your employer. I am in same boat. Can you please share your new format with us, this will be really helpful for all. Also if HR is not giving role/responsibilities, can we get this from project manager or client, please suggest with your experience.