+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an offer letter from HQDX company 207 Bell Street North, Ottawa (West) Ontario, Canada K1R 0B9 Tel: + 1 519 9132517 E-Mail: canada@hqdxgroupp

Nov 18, 2020
Hi All,

I have received an offer from HQDX company having web address https://hqdxgroupplc.com/.
He provided the application form by saying that submit it with the educational documents, certificates and passport copies. I sent only application.
Next day I received the offer letter.
The guy is on my WhatsApp, I told him and he said to contact with the immigration expert.

Can anybody help as they are real or fake.

following is the mail content
Dear Recipient!
Thank you for your interest in HQDX GROUP PLC COMPANY, Your resumes/Cv has been received and currently being reviewed. As per terms and
conditions of HQDX GROUP PLC COMPANY, I have the privilege of enlightening you of the requirements and benefits you will be entitled
to should you be selected for the job. Our initial contract duration with you will be for 3 years, before the contract could be terminated
and if possible renewed depending on your performance and you so see fit. The starting salary is 8,500 CAD per monthly after tax. Direct
deposit is available. You will be required to work from 08:00 to 16:00 with lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00.Full family medical coverage will
be provided through our company's Employee benefit plan and will be effective 30 days after your start date. Dental and optical insurance
are also available. HQDX GROUP PLC COMPANY offers a flexible paid time-off plan which includes vacation, personal, and sick leave.
Eligibility for the company retirement plan begins 90 days after your start date. You are also entitled to a three (3) bedroom
fully furnished living quarters throughout the duration of the contract. To proceed further in your absorption into HQDX GROUP PLC
COMPANY, following your satisfaction with the terms and your willingness to work with us, you are kindly requested to print, fill and scan a copy of the application form
attached here in. you are also required to scan and send the copy of your educational certificates, passport photograph, and passport
data page. Our lawyer will be issuing the contract employment letter document with the terms and conditions officially. I look forward to
welcoming you to the HQDX GROUP PLC COMPANY team. Please let me know if you have any questions or I can provide any additional information.
Congratulations.
Best regards,
Mr. Tom Philips
CANADA OFFICE:
207 Bell Street North, Ottawa (West)
Ontario, Canada K1R 0B9
Tel:(705)2021338
Tel: + 1 519 9132517 WhatsApp
E-Mail: canada@hqdxgroupplc.com
https://hqdxgroupplc.com

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Totally fake , just check some of the addresses on the website contact page, they are just about all residential areas. The salary is ridculously high , never quoted after tax either and employers do not provide accommodation.

Note this is a company that according to website has a turnover of 70 billion dollars and 24000 employees yet has no presence on the internet so that alone should be a red flag

Do not share copies of any documentation or pay any money

See here before as well

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/job-conformation-fake-or-real.611033/page-4

Last edited: