+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an email from IRCC but found nothing except ghost update.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Great i hope there must be a good news. May be there is an Aip or ppr
Desperately waiting for decision now, be it a refusal even.Also, tried to make many calls today but couldn't get the IRRC's correct number. So hoping to hearing soon.

usman_1986

Oct 10, 2019
OTE="Khanasma, post: 8948871, member: 1002205"]
Desperately waiting for decision now, be it a refusal even.Also, tried to make many calls today but couldn't get the IRRC's correct number. So hoping to hearing soon.
[/QUOTE]
Dont say that. There will be positive news very soon. InshaAllah... We havent waited this long for a rejection!

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
True that decision is important so that we should plan ahead instead of waiting blindly. But In Shaa Allah it would be a positive outcome stay motivated

Reactions: usman_1986

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
True that decision is important so that we should plan ahead instead of waiting blindly. But In Shaa Allah it would be a positive outcome stay motivated
Exactly this is what I have in mind to move forward in case of refusal as soon as possible though wish to get positive response but you never know and to wait anymore isn't affordable as losing other opportunities by not applying anywhere and by keeping money there in form of gic and fee of a year for such a long time.

Reactions: Aesopzai

Khansamreen

Sep 10, 2020
Is
Exactly this is what I have in mind to move forward in case of refusal as soon as possible though wish to get positive response but you never know and to wait anymore isn't affordable as losing other opportunities by not applying anywhere and by keeping money there in form of gic and fee of a year for such a long time.
Is ur DLI in covid approved list?

Godsmercy

Sep 9, 2021
It's written :

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.
August 2021 applicant but I still received the same email

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
if browser not opening, do not need to worrt, gright click on top of browser, open history, deleted all caches and pop up. try few times and it wil work, also can use CC CLEANER for cleaning cache and popup