+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AIP Today (Sept 22)

Mohammad Farzanullah

Mar 10, 2020
Hi,

Just want to share that I received AIP today on my complete application. Below is my timeline:

- 5th June applied with upfront medicals.
- 3 Aug biometrics done.

Received AIP today.
Applying from PK
Course: MS
Route: SDS

I received an email about a message in GC Portal and AIP was there under Other.
Congratulations! Really happy that you got the study permit after so many updates!

I have three questions:
Q1. Did you ever raise any webform?
Q2. Can u tell the approximate dates of ghost updates?
Q3. Did you order GCMS notes?

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Do you also raise web form
What type of reply you get ?
Congratulations! Really happy that you got the study permit after so many updates!

I have three questions:
Q1. Did you ever raise any webform?
Q2. Can u tell the approximate dates of ghost updates?
Q3. Did you order GCMS notes?

1- Yes. Automated response.
2- 3 of them in late Aug. 2 of them early sept.
3- Yes. Not received yet.

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone know why IRCC send me a letter about biometric? I applied in March, waiting for 6 months and now they send a letter about my validity of biometrics. Is that a ghost update?

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Does anyone know why IRCC send me a letter about biometric? I applied in March, waiting for 6 months and now they send a letter about my validity of biometrics. Is that a ghost update?
Your decision has been made and will receive another latter within 24 hours. Good luck and do tell what decision you got.

• Wow
Reactions: Petita and Nhatha9x

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Got ghost update today after a gap of almost 10 days (previous ghost update) . Any thoughts

It's either a background update or a communication to you by the VO. In former case, you won't see any changes. In the later case, you can expect a communication within 24 hours. The second case is mentioned on IRCC site that it may take upto 24 hours.

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad