+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AIP Today (Sept 22)

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
Hi,

Just want to share that I received AIP today on my complete application. Below is my timeline:

- 5th June applied with upfront medicals.
- 3 Aug biometrics done.

Received AIP today.
Applying from PK
Course: MS
Route: SDS

I received an email about a message in GC Portal and AIP was there under Other.
Many congrats. How many ghost updates did u get before getting the AIP?

Reactions: Waqar_Ahmad

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi,

Just want to share that I received AIP today on my complete application. Below is my timeline:

- 5th June applied with upfront medicals.
- 3 Aug biometrics done.

Received AIP today.
Applying from PK
Course: MS
Route: SDS

I received an email about a message in GC Portal and AIP was there under Other.
i want to ask when is your medical passed on GC account
Thanks

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
@Maham malik
Following response found after raising webform
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

Reactions: Maham malik

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
@Maham malik
Following response found after raising webform
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
Thanks for sharing