+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received AIP today for complete application submitted in march.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hi i am a March applicant with everything completed upfront, originally applied for May semester. My medical shows passed in my gc account but that's about it. Received AIP mail today but still planning to defer to January semester. Is that going to be okay?
You sent them in your application the may LOA but they didn’t ask for your deferred/september LOA?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hi i am a March applicant with everything completed upfront, originally applied for May semester. My medical shows passed in my gc account but that's about it. Received AIP mail today but still planning to defer to January semester. Is that going to be okay?
I don’t really know as you deferred for two intakes already, its all up to the visa officer. But to me, that should be fine.

Reactions: tanzirmahim

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
You sent them in your application the may LOA but they didn’t ask for your deferred/september LOA?
thank you for actually addressing the issue. they didn't ask for a deferred LOA. probably because my LOA is valid for three intakes including May, Sep and Jan 2021. My university also told me I don't need a new LOA since it's valid until Jan sem when asked for a new LOA. I hope it's okay to defer to January.