+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AIP (Sept application | SDS | India)

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Lodged application on oct 22 ,2020
BIL on oct 23
Medical updated 19 jan
Eligibility starting review after that
Sds applicant
Received bvl at 12:14am
OPR at 12:47am
Hope this will be informative to you guys
Good luck
And from India
Congrats!

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Lodged application on oct 22 ,2020
BIL on oct 23
Medical updated 19 jan
Eligibility starting review after that
Sds applicant
Received bvl at 12:14am
OPR at 12:47am
Hope this will be informative to you guys
Good luck
And from India
Didn’t you also receive an AIP? It’s not in your timeline

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
I hope we hear on our files soon.

Do you know how to setup textnow app to call Canada? When I enter 613 or any other Canada codes that gives me error.
Turn off your location services and if possible turn on your VPN too, and then proceed. 613 is Ottawa's code, so you could use that. if not, use any other area code of Canada's.
Yes eagerly waiting!!

nsp95

Jan 13, 2021
Turn off your location services and if possible turn on your VPN too, and then proceed. 613 is Ottawa's code, so you could use that. if not, use any other area code of Canada's.
Yes eagerly waiting!!
Thanks for the help. I tried all these steps on my phone it didn't help, maybe coz of my latest Android version.

I tried on another device now, it worked ;)

When we call the agent, what should we ask? Coz on webform they replied saying your application is under process. That's it. So I don't want to hear the same on the call.

Reactions: j8naid

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for the help. I tried all these steps on my phone it didn't help, maybe coz of my latest Android version.

I tried on another device now, it worked ;)

When we call the agent, what should we ask? Coz on webform they replied saying your application is under process. That's it. So I don't want to hear the same on the call.
Ask them about your application status and where it is being processed. They are not the ones who finalise our application, you could try asking and let us know.

nsp95

Jan 13, 2021
Ask them about your application status and where it is being processed. They are not the ones who finalise our application, you could try asking and let us know.
Cool. I'll ask them and update here. What's the best time to call them?

Reactions: j8naid