+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a single BIL for a family application

houseplant

Mar 8, 2023
My parents (below 85 years) have applied for their visitor visa to Canada together in the same shared portal but my dad(primary applicant) received his biometric letter and my mom has not. I am given to understand that others have faced this too previously and I am wondering how this got resolved. Thank you in advance.

Mar 8, 2023
Hello, You should receive the BIL for your mum sometime later, it happens due to a holiday or simply, delays from their end. I would wait for a week to account for weekend holidays/etc. If not, you can request a follow up on this matter though the IRCC webform portal.

md.nisarakram

Jun 6, 2020
Doha, Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-01-2020
My parents (below 85 years) have applied for their visitor visa to Canada together in the same shared portal but my dad(primary applicant) received his biometric letter and my mom has not. I am given to understand that others have faced this too previously and I am wondering how this got resolved. Thank you in advance.
HI. Have you received the biometric request letter? If so can you confirm the timeline. Thank You

muharr

May 19, 2019
I applied for my visitor visa on 28th April, but still i didn't receive Biometric Instruction letter (BIL)? Is it normal?