+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received 1 year work permit after completion of 2 1-year courses.

alrk24

Apr 30, 2023
Hi, did you get it sorted out same thing happened with me? I have raised a webform but it has been a while haven’t heard back from them!!

alrk24

Apr 30, 2023
Still Pending, webform response said they are directing my request to designated office 6 weeks ago. Filed pgwp ext application by lawyer.

Jul 14, 2023
Still Pending, webform response said they are directing my request to designated office 6 weeks ago. Filed pgwp ext application by lawyer.
Got same response They said they had sent a note to office. I am also thinking to drop a new file. Thanks for your rply. Please try to update if any response or update that you receive.

alrk24

Apr 30, 2023
Got same response They said they had sent a note to office. I am also thinking to drop a new file. Thanks for your rply. Please try to update if any response or update that you receive.
Got it extended. My reapplication got rejected, but then I got a email saying My initial PGWP application’s status changed. I look into it, and it was approved New WP issued, now I have total 3 years of WP. Seems like, webform was enough.

Jul 14, 2023
Got it extended. My reapplication got rejected, but then I got a email saying My initial PGWP application’s status changed. I look into it, and it was approved New WP issued, now I have total 3 years of WP. Seems like, webform was enough.
Thanks for your reply, how many days it took?

Feb 22, 2024
Hello Guys,
I received 1 year work permit after completion of 2 1-year post graduate programs from a DLI institute. I believe there was some technical issue that led to only 1 graduation letter being uploaded. But I checked the transcripts were for both the courses. Can someone please suggest a way to move ahead from this situation. I am in urgent need guys and extremely stressed out. If you come across this post PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION.. THANK YOU

Feb 22, 2024
Hello Guys,
I received 1 year work permit after completion of 2 1-year post graduate programs from a DLI institute. I believe there was some technical issue that led to only 1 graduation letter being uploaded. But I checked the transcripts were for both the courses. Can someone please suggest a way to move ahead from this situation. I am in urgent need guys and extremely stressed out. If you come across this post PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION.. THANK YOU