+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reassessment of medical from india

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hello guys,
I just got email from DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca for reassessment of husband medicals, i am september 2015 applicant.

it says

The results of initial medical examinations for you have expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

• Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 7 days from the date of this email to contact PP and comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I am so wondering if my file transfer london to india if anybody have same situation who can help me .when they requested medical its mean they checked everything and what is next step they will send me passport request or something else .
who long it will take after medical request.
please any expert help me.
thanx

reko29dec

Jul 6, 2015
Hi , I got the same email today requesting me to have a re-assessment medical exam and send it to India.. This is super weird as im a Pakistani and my file was in London last time i checked. The first thing i thought was if they some how messed up as my name is Amer which is a common name in India :S
After searching and coming across your post , i guess that they have some kind of regional office that caters to the need for south east asia (including Pakistan).The link that was provided in the email also does'nt work.

What did you do when you got the email ?
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks