+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
vishalg said:
Only PCCs are required for all the places where you have stayed for more than 6 months (cumulative) rest is as what Rajkamalmohanram said
PCC for places after you have turned 18
(Missed this part in my response above)

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
While filling my form post ITA i have an issue.

I have a child out of wedlock who lives with her mum. Excluding her i have a family of 4 whom we are all going to Canada together. I have Proof of Funds for 4 also but i included her as a member of my family & dependant. She is also listed as a step daughter by my wife and as step sister in my children's information. I have plans with her mum of joining me in Canada in about 5 years time when i have fully settled down.

Do i need to submit any documents for her since she is not accompanying me in view of this PR application.

I need advice on this pls as time is counting down post ITA and i dont want my application rejected.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
powermike999 said:
While filling my form post ITA i have an issue.

I have a child out of wedlock who lives with her mum. Excluding her i have a family of 4 whom we are all going to Canada together. I have Proof of Funds for 4 also but i included her as a member of my family & dependant. She is also listed as a step daughter by my wife and as step sister in my children's information. I have plans with her mum of joining me in Canada in about 5 years time when i have fully settled down.

Do i need to submit any documents for her since she is not accompanying me in view of this PR application.

I need advice on this pls as time is counting down post ITA and i dont want my application rejected.
Same boat. Yes you need to submit her document even though she's non-accompanying as long as she's listed as your dependent.
My spouse has dependent children from his previous relationship. CIC asked for their medical, birth certificate and passport though they are both non-accompanying.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Thanks @ Nitz_Au . I need a little more clarification. U mean passport photo or international passport?

Aside from her medical and birth certificate, pls what else do i need. I appreciate ur response

Nitz_Au said:
Same boat. Yes you need to submit her document even though she's non-accompanying as long as she's listed as your dependent.
My spouse has dependent children from his previous relationship. CIC asked for their medical, birth certificate and passport though they are both non-accompanying.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
powermike999 said:
Thanks @ Nitz_Au . I need a little more clarification. U mean passport photo or international passport?

Aside from her medical and birth certificate, pls what else do i need. I appreciate ur response
Copy of valid passport biopage. That's all the additional documents CIC asked me.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Aside this, i hope my proof of funds to cover myself ,my spouse and our 2 accompanying kids will be sufficient or do i need to make funds available to cover her as well?

Nitz_Au said:
Copy of valid passport biopage. That's all the additional documents CIC asked me.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
powermike999 said:
Aside this, i hope my proof of funds to cover myself ,my spouse and our 2 accompanying kids will be sufficient or do i need to make funds available to cover her as well?
In addition, I provided POF for all of us from the start including POF for the non-accompanying dependents.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Thanks a lot for this eye opening information @ nitz_au. Unfortunately I only have POF for 4 of us travelling together. I need to look for an additional 3,200CAD to cover up for her though she wont be going with us for now.

I can source this money but i hope this wont attract unnecessary attention from the CIC VOs. Or has any1 done this before without including the POF for the non-accompanying dependent family member. i need responses from other learned seniors on this as well. Pls help.

Nitz_Au said:
In addition, I provided POF for all of us from the start including POF for the non-accompanying dependents.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
powermike999 said:
Thanks a lot for this eye opening information @ nitz_au. Unfortunately I only have POF for 4 of us travelling together. I need to look for an additional 3,200CAD to cover up for her though she wont be going with us for now.

I can source this money but i hope this wont attract unnecessary attention from the CIC VOs. Or has any1 done this before without including the POF for the non-accompanying dependent family member. i need responses from other learned seniors on this as well. Pls help.
I don't think there would be a way around here. You have to show POF for all family members (accompanying or non-accompanying). If you can get this money from your parents/siblings, you can get a gift deed done.

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I hope it wont affect my application that i only stated 22900CAD in the section where it was asked 'how much will you be bringing to Canada'.

Now that i know i have to include my non-accompanying child i will be showing proof of 25,930CAD. I hope this disparity wont be questioned as misrepresentation in my application.

vishalg said:
I don't think there would be a way around here. You have to show POF for all family members (accompanying or non-accompanying). If you can get this money from your parents/siblings, you can get a gift deed done.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
powermike999 said:
I hope it wont affect my application that i only stated 22900CAD in the section where it was asked 'how much will you be bringing to Canada'.

Now that i know i have to include my non-accompanying child i will be showing proof of 25,930CAD. I hope this disparity wont be questioned as misrepresentation in my application.
This could be a reason for them to refuse since you have mentioned her details in your application.
Would suggest you to raise a CSE and you would need to provide revised POF.
May be some seniors can provide any other solution.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powermike999 said:

If you have non accompanying member then you do not need to count POF for that member. The logic of POF is that you need that money ready to support your family with you in Canada. But non accompanying will not be with you in Canada.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
vensak said:
If you have non accompanying member then you do not need to count POF for that member. The logic of POF is that you need that money ready to support your family with you in Canada. But non accompanying will not be with you in Canada.
No, even non accompanying family needs to be accounted in LICO, same for medicals too

the proof of funds and medicals are for all dependents, whether accompanying or not

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
Incorrect. If you have a family of 7 but only you are going, you have to provide funds for EVERYONE.