+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
DW said:
Experts pls help.
Received GCMS notes. Everything seems fine, except there was a comment from support agent,

Which said - Change in names.

The change was in the name of the city of my birth. My city of birth is the same but known by two different names.
Will it cause any issue?
When have you applied for Notes ?????

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DW said:
Experts pls help.
Received GCMS notes. Everything seems fine, except there was a comment from support agent,

Which said - Change in names.

The change was in the name of the city of my birth. My city of birth is the same but known by two different names.
Will it cause any issue?
Not at all. They would just want to be sure that both the city names are the same. Hang on!

Good luck and all the very best!

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not at all. They would just want to be sure that both the city names are the same. Hang on!

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks Rajkamal.

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
Hi guys,

I just realized I made 2 HUGE mistakes on my application documents for the Express Entry program.

On my Explanation Letter, I completely messed up the dates of my Residential Address History. I was supposed to state that I had lived in my current address since 2000, but I put 2010* wrongly, and I also stated that I travelled to Canada from March/2015 to December/2016 (it was supposed to be 2015, of course).

Besides that, I also stated on my Schedule 2 form that I had lived on my current address only until March/2012 (it was supposed to be Feb/2016, the date of my application).

I am afraid that my application may be refused because of these silly mistakes. I was so nervous while filling the forms that even reviewing each one of them more than 2 times, missed these pieces ...

However, I received my AOR on Feb 2nd, and my last GCMS report shows that I met (passed) both A11.2 and R10 check. Does it mean something? Could you please take a look on that?

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's
NRT : RCMP & Brazil for PA & SP. Criminality Decision Passed. PA answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer
to eDoc# XXXXXXX for explanation. SP answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer to eDoc# XXXXXXX for
explanation. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree,
4 years & Diploma, 2 years. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA
site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree, 4 years. Credential
is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points
total: 76 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score
for round: 461 Current CRS score: 465 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the
following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience
with Company1; Company2 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 with Company1 Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. .eDoc XXXXXXXXX

Do you think it's worth to submit a correction request for these dates? If so, could you please advise me on how to proceed?

Thank you all very much for your time :)

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
singh_maninder said:
When have you applied for Notes ?????
I ordered on 11th June.
Received on 12th July.

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi, I called CIC and was told that my Eligibility has been 'Passed' by NDVO. However Security and criminality has not started. Does that mean that all verification of employment, experience etc has been done or is verification a part of 'Security'. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

bamshy

Jun 18, 2016
caiovilas said:
Hi guys,

I just realized I made 2 HUGE mistakes on my application documents for the Express Entry program.

On my Explanation Letter, I completely messed up the dates of my Residential Address History. I was supposed to state that I had lived in my current address since 2000, but I put 2010* wrongly, and I also stated that I travelled to Canada from March/2015 to December/2016 (it was supposed to be 2015, of course).

Besides that, I also stated on my Schedule 2 form that I had lived on my current address only until March/2012 (it was supposed to be Feb/2016, the date of my application).

I am afraid that my application may be refused because of these silly mistakes. I was so nervous while filling the forms that even reviewing each one of them more than 2 times, missed these pieces ...

However, I received my AOR on Feb 2nd, and my last GCMS report shows that I met (passed) both A11.2 and R10 check. Does it mean something? Could you please take a look on that?

Do you think it's worth to submit a correction request for these dates? If so, could you please advise me on how to proceed?

This part below is GREAT and POSITIVE news!

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
bamshy said:
This part below is GREAT and POSITIVE news!

applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met
Thank you for your reply bamshy. Do you think I should order a correction on the dates of my Residential Address history, or since A11.2 is Met I shouldn't bother?

Kind regards :)

CanViet

Jul 27, 2016
I am a SINP Express Entry. My NOC is 4011 (University Professor). At the SINP application, the Work Experience Credentials letter was required the number of working hours each week if the position was not full-time. Since, my jobs are full-time positions, my employers did not confirm number of working hours in the letters. I got three reference letter since I have worked as an university lecturers in three countries. My total working years is 4 years. I got the SINP nomination and ITA later. Then, I got AOR on March, 7 2016. CIC asked me to submit RCMP criminal check ect.

Now, I find that CIC asks the number of working house per week in the letter. In fact, they just need the evidence that I have worked at least one year during last ten years to be eligible in the program. I do not know what I can do know ?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
CanViet said:
I am a SINP Express Entry. My NOC is 4011 (University Professor). At the SINP application, the Work Experience Credentials letter was required the number of working hours each week if the position was not full-time. Since, my jobs are full-time positions, my employers did not confirm number of working hours in the letters. I got three reference letter since I have worked as an university lecturers in three countries. My total working years is 4 years. I got the SINP nomination and ITA later. Then, I got AOR on March, 7 2016. CIC asked me to submit RCMP criminal check ect.

Now, I find that CIC asks the number of working house per week in the letter. In fact, they just need the evidence that I have worked at least one year during last ten years to be eligible in the program. I do not know what I can do know ?
Ask the employer to rewrite a reference letter according to CIC's taking into consideration the number of working hours.Afterwards resubmit the letter to CIC through a CSE. How come they accepted the nomination without the number of working hours ?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Is there any rejections after background check went into progress?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caiovilas said:
Hi guys,

You've passed eligibility, so that's the good news. Your travel dates and residential addresses are for background check purposes, so I would advise that your correct these mistakes by sending a CSE and explaining them.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Did you ever get schedule A request? Your A11.2 is met, that means you are quite safe. In case you still feel stressed, you can always submit a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx to correct the two mistakes about the dates of your Residential Address History

caiovilas said:
Hi guys,

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there still a chance of decline or rejection when BG in progress, eligibility in progress, PPR received since may 10, passport received at accra visa office may 16 our passport is still with them Express entry with PNP.
please advice, thanks.