+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reason not understand

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
Hello,

Recently i got my refused letter from in my mail on 25 march .As I want to know that same reason is for my wife also

I recently applied for a visitor visa to canada for myself and my wife. The reason for our visit is honeymoon place . We intended to stay visit him for a month. We provided all necessary documents like,

1. Both bank statement
2. .married certificate
3. family detail all
4. place in Canada where we can visit. with detail
5. both leave application with approved from both office.
6. visit of purpose is my honeymoon

But our visa was rejected stating
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  1. I would like to know where I went wrong with providing my details.Can you help me with this. Thank you

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello,

Recently i got my refused letter from in my mail on 25 march .As I want to know that same reason is for my wife also

I recently applied for a visitor visa to canada for myself and my wife. The reason for our visit is honeymoon place . We intended to stay visit him for a month. We provided all necessary documents like,

1. Both bank statement
2. .married certificate
3. family detail all

But our visa was rejected stating
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  1. I would like to know where I went wrong with providing my details.Can you help me with this. Thank you
When u applied and which country share time line.
When you were refused what date in refusal letter

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
When u applied and which country share time line.
When you were refused what date in refusal letter
i applied on 29 feb 2020 and country is cananda
Its refused on 11 march 2020 same but received on 25 march 2020 (letter) on my mail.
today i got mail from cic that plz check your cic account update . THEN I check my wife account i found the 3 letter of correspondence letter . which they already gave me letter on 11 march 2020
t

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The question above was which country are you applying from. Also not advisable to ask upfront for a month visit but just 2-3 weeks and take any longer allowed when you arrive in Canada.

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
The question above was which country are you applying from. Also not advisable to ask upfront for a month visit but just 2-3 weeks and take any longer allowed when you arrive in Canada.
I applied from India . What will I do now . Can help me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied from India . What will I do now . Can help me
How much liquid savings did you show? Are you both in longterm good jobs that pay well? Do either of you own property? Have either of you travelled in the past 5 years to places like Australia, UK, US, etc. Have either of you applied for work, study permit, PR, etc. in Canada. Do you have family in Canada. Agree that 1 month is too long.

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
How much liquid savings did you show? Are you both in longterm good jobs that pay well? Do either of you own property? Have either of you travelled in the past 5 years to places like Australia, UK, US, etc. Have either of you applied for work, study permit, PR, etc. in Canada. Do you have family in Canada. Agree that 1 month is too long.
I show them 35000 dollar. No the payment from job is around for 60000 Indian rupees. Yes I traveled to new Zealand in 2015 . Not applied for any other vise in Canada. I don't have anyone from my side but my wife has cousin brother in Canada. So for how much day we tell them foe honeymoon.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I show them 35000 dollar. No the payment from job is around for 60000 Indian rupees. Yes I traveled to new Zealand in 2015 . Not applied for any other vise in Canada. I don't have anyone from my side but my wife has cousin brother in Canada. So for how much day we tell them foe honeymoon.
Is the 35k all liquid savings in a personal account? A 1 month honeymoon in Canada is very expensive for a honeymoon for a couple just starting out. Is there a good reason why you would want to go to Canada? It will be incredibly questionable to apply to honeymoon in Canada during a pandemic. Have you or your wife ever applied to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada?

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
Hello,

1. Both bank statement
2. .married certificate
3. family detail all

rejected reason of my

But my wife rejected reason

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your Travel history.

what should show them on my and my wife refused reason . help me plz