+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying student visa

rasmo0811

Sep 28, 2020
Hi,

My student visa was rejected in 2017 based on the below reasons-

1) purpose of visit
2) Your plan of study is illogical given your past education and work experience.

Over the course of time, I have gained relevant experience and I want to apply again for the same course and I am currently in Express entry pool with 376 points. Will my previous rejection and express entry profile effect the new application?

Details:
Work experience-
2015-2016- customer care executive
2016-2017- transport operation center last mile executive
2017-2018- Operations officer- logistics and freight forwarding
2018-2021- Import process coordinator- Transportation and custom Clearance

Education- BBA finance ( Osmania University- Hyderabad, India)
Certified supply chain analyst ( Online certification International Supply Chain Education Alliance, USA)

Applying for:
https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147508016

Supply chain management

Last edited:

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hi,

My student visa was rejected in 2017 based on the below reasons-

1) purpose of visit
2) Your plan of study is illogical given your past education and work experience.

Over the course of time, I have gained relevant experience and I want to apply again for the same course and I am currently in Express entry pool with 376 points. Will my previous rejection and express entry profile effect the new application?
EE profile has nothing to do with your SP.
Before re applying, order GCMS, read the notes and the exact refusal reasons, make your case strong, bring the necessary changes and re apply.
People have gotten their SP after 3-4 refusals.
Also for complete answers from people, you need to provide your full application details so you get a fair reply.

rasmo0811

Sep 28, 2020
EE profile has nothing to do with your SP.
Before re applying, order GCMS, read the notes and the exact refusal reasons, make your case strong, bring the necessary changes and re apply.
People have gotten their SP after 3-4 refusals.
Also for complete answers from people, you need to provide your full application details so you get a fair reply.
Thanks! Could you please advise what information is required in regards to full application details?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Thanks! Could you please advise what information is required in regards to full application details?
Your previous academic background, work experience, future program of choice, refusal reasons, gaps, country, SDS or NON SDS.
Usually if you provide full information, people will give you exact answers and what’s your best bet in re applying.