Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All:
I have been accepted in Sait college for Electronic engineering technology.. i have been there in 2010 but unfortunately due to wrong choice of course i withdraw i came back to pakistan..now i am going to reapply for student visa for the same college but different course..could any one help me how i can satisfy the VO for visa ?give me study plan sample plz my Id is fahadrajput05@yahoo.com

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
hello bro.. well u should make a strong reason for your withdrawl cauz that will decide ur visa approval. may it be a medical or family reaason.. by the way what was the duration of ur study permit.

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,

My suggestion is that NOT change Course from here. Change after reach in Canada .It's better and easily convinced College Officer not Visa Officer--- ha ha ha . may be y agree on that !!!!!

Best of luck !! :) :) :) :)

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To : Amit Rastogi

My study permit duration was from sep 2010 to march 2012 ..i left canada because of course choice..so i think its a genuine reason that i withdraw ..

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Its genuine in ur point of view. But VO might have diff view. Cauz its ur mistake of wrong choice of course selection. U would have changed it and apply b4 applying visa and by the way u can change ur course after landing in CANADA. you dont require to come back and apply. So I think that is a silly reason. Rest is ur choice. Hope I am correct.