+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying - need urgent help

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Hi everybody,
I am totally confused. About my question that I have just asked before. I cant understand the answers.

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send copy of foreign educational certificate accompany with my WES report (I had just sent the WES report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and resend them without any change in other application forms?
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank? Should I renew them? Because at least they have 2 months for validity. Sad Huh

I am really confused and I cant think clearly.
Please Clearly tell me the answer to the followings
1) As far as I understood, I dont need to change job reference letter or bank report or even police certificate, is that true?
2) As far as I understood, I dont need to print any new pages and sign them again because of dates, Is that true?
3) I understood just I have to resend the old application together with their letter and the missing document back to CIO, is that true?

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Guys I do really need your help at the moment
Please somebody clearly answer my questions
My documents are with my representative in Canada and unfortunately I have lost the copies on my computer,
What should I do?
A new application?
or resending the old one with the missing document?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Sorry to hear that.

If I were you, I would do the following:

- Ensure that I include the latest forms (if any) that may have been updated for FSW.
- Print the forms fresh and mention the latest date of re-submission.
- Ensure PCCs are valid.
- Ensure DD is valid (if applicable).
- Ensure Bank statements are latest (if applicable).
- Mention the UCI# in newly printed Generic Schedule 3 form (if mentioned on the returned application).

In my opinion you should not resubmit the forms with the old dates as they have been 'rejected' by CIC and this would be treated as 're-application' and not updating your application package with a missing document (copy of degree certificate).

You may ask your rep to scan and send you your old documents for reference purpose before you fill in the application forms again (as they would require revising the date of submission).

You just need to be careful and sincere this time, and since you have most of the documents already, refilling the forms won't be a pain.

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
nishesh3003 said:
Sorry to hear that.

If I were you, I would do the following:

- Ensure that I include the latest forms (if any) that may have been updated for FSW.
- Print the forms fresh and mention the latest date of re-submission.
- Ensure PCCs are valid.
- Ensure DD is valid (if applicable).
- Ensure Bank statements are latest (if applicable).
- Mention the UCI# in newly printed Generic Schedule 3 form (if mentioned on the returned application).

In my opinion you should not resubmit the forms with the old dates as they have been 'rejected' by CIC and this would be treated as 're-application' and not updating your application package with a missing document (copy of degree certificate).

You may ask your rep to scan and send you your old documents for reference purpose before you fill in the application forms again (as they would require revising the date of submission).

You just need to be careful and sincere this time, and since you have most of the documents already, refilling the forms won't be a pain.

thanks a million my friend, you really helped me. I do really appreciate it.