+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for study permit for dli change

nishsiahwi

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, it's a bit urgent so please do assist me because I am new to this.

So my situation is I got an offer letter from an university for Setember intake however I had to let go of the offer because my visa was late and my grades didn't meet the requirement which is why I had to get a new offer letter however my visa got approved in middle of it. I know I need to apply again to dli change my university. But I need to know what is the chances of my visa approval again if I apply again for study permit as I would just add my new LOA and motivational letter but all other documents are the same also would the process be faster as they have my medical and biometrics data already?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi, it's a bit urgent so please do assist me because I am new to this.

So my situation is I got an offer letter from an university for Setember intake however I had to let go of the offer because my visa was late and my grades didn't meet the requirement which is why I had to get a new offer letter however my visa got approved in middle of it. I know I need to apply again to dli change my university. But I need to know what is the chances of my visa approval again if I apply again for study permit as I would just add my new LOA and motivational letter but all other documents are the same also would the process be faster as they have my medical and biometrics data already?
The process won't be faster. It will adhere to the current normal processing time.

Regarding your chances of approval, no way of knowing. It'll depend entirely on the Visa Officer reviewing your application.