+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for Canada Visitor Visa for Parents..Seek Advice...

Niral2103

Jan 12, 2020
Dear All,
We want to visit Canada in May 2020 as family. Me & my wife have valid USA visa, which may make easier for us to get Canada Visitor visa. However, my parents don't have USA visa And also they have been rejected once for Canada Visitor visa. Now we want to apply once again for their Visitor visa. The initial application of rejection says, " you have not truthfully answer the questions asked of you". After reviewing, their application, i have found out that the question related to visa refusal of other countries, we selected no, while they have been rejected for USA & Australia visa. They got Australia visa though when we applied second time. But they still don't have USA visa. So, now while applying for Canada Visitor visa, we will correct that question and say Yes. Will that improve chance of getting visa? Attaching our Canada visa with their application, will increase any chances of their visa?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hello,

If you're asking if it is better to tell the truth than misrepresent yourself, yes - that's right.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
My view would be attaching copy of your visit visa to your parents application would not make any difference to whether theirs is approved or not.

Niral2103

Jan 12, 2020
Dear Sir,
Ok. Is it poziposi that they don't commented on social and economical points to home country?

Plus any other information I need to recheck in first application?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Dear All,
We want to visit Canada in May 2020 as family. Me & my wife have valid USA visa, which may make easier for us to get Canada Visitor visa. However, my parents don't have USA visa And also they have been rejected once for Canada Visitor visa. Now we want to apply once again for their Visitor visa. The initial application of rejection says, " you have not truthfully answer the questions asked of you". After reviewing, their application, i have found out that the question related to visa refusal of other countries, we selected no, while they have been rejected for USA & Australia visa. They got Australia visa though when we applied second time. But they still don't have USA visa. So, now while applying for Canada Visitor visa, we will correct that question and say Yes. Will that improve chance of getting visa? Attaching our Canada visa with their application, will increase any chances of their visa?
By telling the truth ? They should just be happy they did not receive a five year ban for NOT telling the truth . The question is not difficult. It's a Yes or a No answer
The expectation from the IRCC is that they will answer the application truthfully, they don't get extra points for being honest

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,
Note that you must mention three refusals in the new application - Australia, the USA and now Canada. The fact the second Australian visa was approved doesn't cancel out the first refusal.

Niral2103

Jan 12, 2020
By telling the truth ? They should just be happy they did not receive a five year ban for NOT telling the truth . The question is not difficult. It's a Yes or a No answer
The expectation from the IRCC is that they will answer the application truthfully, they don't get extra points for being honest
Yes I understand. That's why they may get reason that you have not truthfully answer the qisstques asked of you. So, my query is i got this one answer not given truthfully in first application. Does any other answers i should look more deeply that embassy may found not truthful? And that caused initial Visa rejection? That's what my main query is.

Niral2103

Jan 12, 2020
Note that you must mention three refusals in the new application - Australia, the USA and now Canada. The fact the second Australian visa was approved doesn't cancel out the first refusal.
Yes we will mention the same. But what should be forwarding letter states for initial mistake done in first application? Do we need to give any clarification regarding that in forwarding letter for this time application?