+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying after refusal

Nishant2056

Feb 2, 2021
Hello, i hope everyone is in good health. I applied for jan intake 2020. My course was Business( BSNT) from lambton college, Toronto. Regarding my previous education:-
3 year diploma in electronics and communication engineering- 55%
Ielts overall- 7 ( with 6.5 minimum)
10th- 78% CBSE
i lodged my file on 5th October 2020. Biometrics were done on 27th November. I got a refusal 29th jan 2021. The reason for my refusal was that the officer wasn’t convinced that i would return to india after completing my studies. And another reason was that given my previous studies... the motivation to pursue the particular program at this point of time in canada is not resonable.
i was planning to reapply again but I’m not sure whether i should apply in the same course. Kindly help me out.

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, i hope everyone is in good health. I applied for jan intake 2020. My course was Business( BSNT) from lambton college, Toronto. Regarding my previous education:-
3 year diploma in electronics and communication engineering- 55%
Ielts overall- 7 ( with 6.5 minimum)
10th- 78% CBSE
i lodged my file on 5th October 2020. Biometrics were done on 27th November. I got a refusal 29th jan 2021. The reason for my refusal was that the officer wasn’t convinced that i would return to india after completing my studies. And another reason was that given my previous studies... the motivation to pursue the particular program at this point of time in canada is not resonable.
i was planning to reapply again but I’m not sure whether i should apply in the same course. Kindly help me out.
You chose an irrelevant course last time...

Nishant2056

Feb 2, 2021
You chose an irrelevant course last time...
I know i did ... but my concern is that if i reapply in a course which is related to my previous education... wouldn’t the officer raise an objection that i changed my course after one refusal and that my sole purpose is to enter canada ... regardless of the course i take.

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
I got the same refusal reason that “based on my previous education and employment, I am not satisfied that the motivation to study this particular program at this time in Canada is reasonable”. I applied for a post baccalaureate diploma in business analytics at cape breton university. I have done BBA Finance and Professional Accounting graduate diploma.

Now, I have applied again in a master program that is relevant to my education/experience and at a higher level. Lets see

Nishant2056

Feb 2, 2021
I got the same refusal reason that “based on my previous education and employment, I am not satisfied that the motivation to study this particular program at this time in Canada is reasonable”. I applied for a post baccalaureate diploma in business analytics at cape breton university. I have done BBA Finance and Professional Accounting graduate diploma.

Now, I have applied again in a master program that is relevant to my education/experience and at a higher level. Lets see
All the best to you ... i hope you get it this time ... please do tell me when you receive your approval.... I’m also thinking about changing my course and reapplying again.

imrankhan.mufc

Mar 16, 2021

Did you reapply visa ? any update on your application ?

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Did you reapply visa ? any update on your application ?
Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?

imrankhan.mufc

Mar 16, 2021
Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?
You haven't received your visa ? Gc notes are updated once the decision is made on your application, so please clarify your situation

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
You haven't received your visa ? Gc notes are updated once the decision is made on your application, so please clarify your situation
I have not recieved my visa yet.but after applying for gcms notes,the visa officers notes say "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.satisfied student will leave canada at the end of study period"

imrankhan.mufc

Mar 16, 2021
I have not recieved my visa yet.but after applying for gcms notes,the visa officers notes say "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student of canada.satisfied student will leave canada at the end of study period"
That sounds positive but I am not 100% sure. please share your time line ? have you raised any webform?