+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply

kike24

Dec 20, 2017
Goodday
Pls I, a doctor and my husband, a businessman applied for TRV (for tourism as we don't have acquaintances in Canada) to visit Canada for 11 days (5th march to 16th march 2018) but was denied because the VO:
i is not satisfied we will leave Canada at d end of our stay based on our family ties in Canada and our country of residence
ii is not satisfied we will leave Canada after our stay based on purpose of our visit
However included in our application are documents relating to landed properties and companies owned by my husband, approved vacation letter from my place of work, travel history to UK and US in d last 3 year with valid UK and US visa. The maximum duration of stay in UK and US is a month
Please what do u feel we have to attach to our application as we intend to reapply to avoid being denied the second time

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Goodday
Pls I, a doctor and my husband, a businessman applied for TRV (for tourism as we don't have acquaintances in Canada) to visit Canada for 11 days (5th march to 16th march 2018) but was denied because the VO:
i is not satisfied we will leave Canada at d end of our stay based on our family ties in Canada and our country of residence
ii is not satisfied we will leave Canada after our stay based on purpose of our visit
However included in our application are documents relating to landed properties and companies owned by my husband, approved vacation letter from my place of work, travel history to UK and US in d last 3 year with valid UK and US visa. The maximum duration of stay in UK and US is a month
Please what do u feel we have to attach to our application as we intend to reapply to avoid being denied the second time
Hi,

1. What were the exact refusal reasons?

2. Do post the list of documents that you and your husband submitted, separately

3. Did you apply from the country of your passport or from another country where you are currently residing?

Cheers

kike24

Dec 20, 2017
Hi,

1. What were the exact refusal reasons?

2. Do post the list of documents

3. Did you apply from the country of your passport or from another country where you are currently residing?

The refusal letter states

Thank you for your interest in visiting canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation. I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and refugee protection act and immigration and refugee protection regulations. I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of your visit

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that situation meets the requirements.All new application must be accompanied by a new processing fee

The list of the documents submitted by my husband are:
• Passport, showing travel experiences to Dubai, United kingdom and United States America and with valid United Kingdom and United States of America visa
• E-ticket reservation for my flight via Airfrance for Lagos- Ontario [March 5, 2018] and via Delta airlines for Ontario-Lagos [March 16, 2018]
• Hotel reservations at The Business Inn
• Company certificate of incorporation
• Company article of Memorandum
• Company's Tax clearance
• Bank statement of accounts and reference letter from my banks
• Marriage certificate
• Evidence of landed properties and assets

And for me the documents submitted are;
Passport showing previous travel experience
My bank statement and reference letter
Release letter from work and my appointment letter
E ticket and hotel reservation bookings

Yes we applied from our country of passport which is also our country of residence

satish786

Oct 13, 2017
sponsor means someone sending you personal invitation to visit for social visit for a shot duration of two weeks.