+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply Work$Study after axceeding of working hours

solarguard89

Jun 15, 2012
Hi everyone. I'm on Work&Study program in Canada right now. According to the program I cannot work more hours than I study in Canada. And unfortunately I did. So, I want to reapply in Canada for the same program for the next period and I herd that they will check my hours of work. And if it exceeded the limit they will not approve the program for me.
Is it true? Who has experience with this issue?
Thank you very much.

xenoboy

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess that like everything it depends

But be careful because you are not only jeopardizing your work permit, but also your status in Canada as a student

Did you exceeded for a long period of time?

Maybe it all depends on the magnitude of your offense and the official that will check your application

You should have a plan b (a letter with an explanation or help from a lawyer) in case of a refusal

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Best of Luck but it is said you reap what you sow

solarguard89

Jun 15, 2012
xenoboy said:
I guess that like everything it depends

But be careful because you are not only jeopardizing your work permit, but also your status in Canada as a student

Did you exceeded for a long period of time?

Maybe it all depends on the magnitude of your offense and the official that will check your application

You should have a plan b (a letter with an explanation or help from a lawyer) in case of a refusal
X2 exceeded. So, I'm supposed to work only after I finish my school, but I got an opportunity to work during the school so I used the chance.
As I know from the story of my friend, they didn't check her work time and everything was fine, but sometimes they do.