+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REAPPLY PR

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I certainly need a high CRS score, but do I need to secure a job prior to applying under EE. I don't think my score is around 400+
Draws are around 490 so way too low. You don’t need a job but if you get a job with approved LMIA then you can add 500 points. LMIA proves no Canadian or PR can do the job, only you. Look at PNP programs that don’t require an EE profile.

Reactions: NRanjani

NRanjani

Nov 10, 2022
I don't understand, getting a TRV for me to go with him, you mean since he is citizen and I am accompanying him

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't understand, getting a TRV for me to go with him, you mean since he is citizen and I am accompanying him
Correct. Since he is a minor, it will be more difficult for you to get a TRV. You need to show strong ties to home country (job with approved leave, spouse/kids), travel history and funds. Because you lost your PR and if you apply for TRV, IRCC will believe that you are coming to Canada with your son and will not leave since he is a citizen.

NRanjani

Nov 10, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I had to go back to my home country due to my mother's serious illness, My appeal with IAD with hearing was dismissed , then I apply through Federal Court, it was dismissed even without hearing. I seriously don't know what is my best way to return back to Canada for my son's future. Just losing hope and hopefully my son can return back as a citizen back to his birthplace. My home country is not in a very good state and for him the future here will be disaster. Just hope all will work out well for him, My only worry it's my son's education and his future.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I had to go back to my home country due to my mother's serious illness, My appeal with IAD with hearing was dismissed , then I apply through Federal Court, it was dismissed even without hearing. I seriously don't know what is my best way to return back to Canada for my son's future. Just losing hope and hopefully my son can return back as a citizen back to his birthplace. My home country is not in a very good state and for him the future here will be disaster. Just hope all will work out well for him, My only worry it's my son's education and his future.
Your son is a citizen so he can come to Canada anytime or when he is older for college or university. If you want him to go to school as a minor, then he can. You need to find a guardian for him in Canada. As mentioned, you getting a TRV wil be a challenge with revoked PR and a Canadian son.

Him being a citizen gives you no benefit so you need to immigrate to Canada on your own merits.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Well first You need to voluntarily renounce your original PR , there is a process you need to go through. Once it’s completed then you apply PR again. Considering your current score you may to explore PNP options

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well first You need to voluntarily renounce your original PR , there is a process you need to go through. Once it’s completed then you apply PR again. Considering your current score you may to explore PNP options
OP’s PR was revoked through federal court. His score is about 400.