+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply of visitor visa December 2022

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Applied visitor visa with family in May
Got rejection in September , most probably due to backlog & bulk rejections.
Replied 15 December 2022 with updated travel dates & financial.

What will be the timeline for new application as biometric already done & i m explaining the previous refusal points.

Some thread suggested it may come in 2 weeks.

And what will be the success ratio of replication

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

What will be the timeline for new application as biometric already done & i m explaining the previous refusal points.

Never heard of refusal reasons due to backlogs & bulk rejections. It is a new application so you start over. Not sure what 2 week processing is about.

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Never heard of refusal reasons due to backlogs & bulk rejections. It is a new application so you start over. Not sure what 2 week processing is about.
Reason is not backlog or bulk rejection , it's the time when due to backlog we saw auto rejection by AI in most of the cases

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022

Hi, please keep us posted regarding your timeline. I also reapplied for my stepfather, as his first application for a visitor visa was rejected in October 2020 due to : financial assets, purpose of visit and travel history.
I reapplied on 14 December 2022 with new evidence for tax/social insurance documents to prove his salary and also providing my NOA/ Employment letter from my side together with an invitation letter from both my partner and I. I really have high hope this time around that he would get it.

Good luck to both of us! :) Hopefully we will get some news soon!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Reason is not backlog or bulk rejection , it's the time when due to backlog we saw auto rejection by AI in most of the cases
It looks like you may be trying to relocate to Canada. Have you applied to any immigration program or expressed interest in moving to Canada? What is the reason for your travels and how long did you request to stay? Have you traveled to other international destinations like UD, UK, Australia, etc.? Do you have family living in Canada? Traveling to attend a friend’s function is usually not seen as a very strong reason to travel. Leaving your child at home does make your application stronger. Do you live in your home country or live in a 3rd country?

Reactions: raman2care

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
It looks like you may be trying to relocate to Canada. Have you applied to any immigration program or expressed interest in moving to Canada? What is the reason for your travels and how long did you request to stay? Have you traveled to other international destinations like UD, UK, Australia, etc.? Do you have family living in Canada? Traveling to attend a friend’s function is usually not seen as a very strong reason to travel. Leaving your child at home does make your application stronger. Do you live in your home country or live in a 3rd country?
Relocation is not in cards yet , coz of well establish buisness & spouses govt job. Never applied in any immigration program in past. No close family member there , joining friends and close one's .
Just traveled dubai Singapore for buisness trips.
Yes , not taking our child with us. And we live and work in our home country.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Has this been reported anywhere that AI was auto rejecting ? AI logic will be based outmost on what you filled up online. Keen to know more on this as I plan to reapply using new portal.

raman2care

Jun 18, 2021
Has this been reported anywhere that AI was auto rejecting ? AI logic will be based outmost on what you filled up online. Keen to know more on this as I plan to reapply using new portal.
It's based on immigration news , at that time backlog was big & all saw bulk refusals with almost same reason. Discussed with many immigration lawyers & all suggest same that it's auto rejection, just reduce the number. That's y i applied again.