nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hello @Bryanna & @scylla ,

Hope you are very well.

I am writing to you to seek your guidance on getting a TRV of Canada. I applied at Abu Dhabi Embassy and got rejected on the grounds of insufficient funds+ travel history + Immigration status:

1. My intended trip is of 2-3 weeks

My purpose of trip was Tourism. I also attached an invitation letter from my cousin who is a Canadian citizen.

I got married last month to a PR holder of Canada. We plan to visit Europe for our honeymoon. Post that I want to reapply.

Could you help me with what documents to attach except the obvious ones which the embassy demands. Please note that we will move back to India from UAE this month and I will be applying from India in Jan 2018.

Thanks in advance,

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Since you are now married to a PR, your chances of getting approved for a visitor visa are extremely low. It will be very hard for you to show ties to your home country. Don't waste your time and money by re-applying for a visitor visa. Your best options to go to Canada is either through spousal sponsorship or if you qualify to immigrate on your own under some economic stream. Good Luck!

Reactions: Chlowi and scylla

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Since you are now married to a PR, your chances of getting approved for a visitor visa are extremely low. It will be very hard for you to show ties to your home country. Don't waste your time and money by re-applying for a visitor visa. Your best options to go to Canada is either through spousal sponsorship or if you qualify to immigrate on your own under some economic stream. Good Luck!
But my husband is not in Canada yet. He has got a job in India and plans to be there for a while. We just want to visit canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello @Bryanna & @scylla ,
1. My intended trip is of 2-3 weeks
This is probably one reason why you were refused i.e. no clear, definite plans for your visit.

I got married last month to a PR holder of Canada. We plan to visit Europe for our honeymoon. Post that I want to reapply.
To improve your TRV approval chances, you would want to rework your travel plans to visit Canada first and then visit Europe later. Confirmed, refundable tickets and hotel bookings for your Europe holiday would be needed.

Could you help me with what documents to attach except the obvious ones which the embassy demands. Please note that we will move back to India from UAE this month and I will be applying from India in Jan 2018.
There is no standard document checklist. These documents would change depending on the applicant's personal and professional situation.

You will need to post more details:
Has your husband landed as a PR and then moved to the UAE/later to India?
What do you do? Employed or studying? In any case, your ties to India will be weak. IMO, you shouldn't even consider applying in January.
Do you own property or land?

As your husband will take up employment when you move to India, you must wait for some months until he can prove he has stable employment before you reapply

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
This is probably one reason why you were refused i.e. no clear, definite plans for your visit.: i submitted a detailed itinerary of 2.5 weeks with hotel bookings and confirmed travel tickets.

To improve your TRV approval chances, you would want to rework your travel plans to visit Canada first and then visit Europe later. Confirmed, refundable tickets and hotel bookings for your Europe holiday would be needed.: Since I am travelling to Europe next week, probably I can show some other travel bookings in order show that I will leave canada

There is no standard document checklist. These documents would change depending on the applicant's personal and professional situation.

You will need to post more details:
Has your husband landed as a PR and then moved to the UAE/later to India?: Yes, he has done his landing process last year and has a PR card
What do you do? Employed or studying? In any case, your ties to India will be weak. IMO, you shouldn't even consider applying in January.: I am employed
Do you own property or land?: i do have property in my name in India.

As your husband will take up employment when you move to India, you must wait for some months until he can prove he has stable employment before you reapply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@nidiw2017

Your Europe holiday that starts next week cannot be shown as a reason to leave Canada when you apply in January. It's the wrong travel sequence!

IMO:
1. Canadian PR husband + you will move back to India shortly = At this point in time, both of you cannot prove you have ties to India

2. You married last month = The visa officer would believe you want to circumvent the PR waiting time by coming to Canada and then applying inland

3. You should wait until next summer before you reapply. By then, your husband would be able to demonstrate he has employment ties in India (which would mean you will return with him) + you would probably have established some ties too

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
hello friends can anybudy help me...

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?