+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapply for CAQ

MaanLi

Sep 22, 2017
Friends my application has been refused. How to reapply for CAQ? Which documents are required?

Please help.

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Depends on your case.
Refer to this checklist: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/new-application.html.

usually you need to submit your:
1- Acceptance letter
2- Copy of passport
3- Declaration, commitments and authorization filled and signed (this paper is generated by your online application)
4- Check list with stabled Photo (your name should be written in the back) and signature (this paper is generated by your online application)
5- ***SOMETIMES, you have to send proof of fund. (you have to check this during registration whether it is required or not)

By the way, tell us your profile and what documents did you send, so we can figure out your problem.

MaanLi

Sep 22, 2017
Depends on your case.
Refer to this checklist: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/new-application.html.

By the way, tell us your profile and what documents did you send, so we can figure out your problem.
I called the Quebec to get update about application. Then he replied me that application has been refused. Now more than two months have passed. I did not get any refusal letter or refusal reason. So, I'm confused to reapply. Because, they can blacklist me due to reapplying without refusal letter. Right???

+ How to know refusal reason?

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I called the Quebec to get update about application. Then he replied me that application has been refused. Now more than two months have passed. I did not get any refusal letter or refusal reason. So, I'm confused to reapply. Because, they can blacklist me due to reapplying without refusal letter. Right???

You can check your online profile on Québec website there they mentioned why you are refused and they didn't send refusel latter to your home ( only acceptance letter is send )
Reapply your CAQ and just follow the complete instructions and send them your all required documents in single male . Hopefully you will get good response.

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/electronic-services/caq-electronic/index.html

Go to this link open option "Access your file" enter your login and password then you can check your entire status . Your profile will remain open until 90 days.

MaanLi

Sep 22, 2017
You should call them again regarding your concerns. No one else can give u right answers.
We have called more than 4 times. But, they didn't reply properly. Said, you did not meet the criteria. Your documents didn't confirm. And sometime, you have to wait etc.